Clarksville Academy at Wayne County

jusboro

Wayne Co is a good team, no doubt. Clarksville Academy is a good team, no doubt.

After reading the article in the Leaf Cronicle about CA coming out a little nervous in the first game last week w/Bruceton and had 4 fumbles but only one was turned over. It makes me think...PLAYING in the first round in this case will prob turn out to be a good thing for CA....and wondering if NOT playing a game last week and going two week without competition will Hurt Wayne Co. I think there is something to that. Guess time will tell.

Good Luck to Clarksville Academy from White House Heritage. :thumb:

WC has had 2 good weeks of practice to get ready for CA. The thing for WC is, they have been here before and they will be ready to play. These WC players have played on a big stage all of their lives. Most of them have played in multiple BIG games (not just football).

Edited by WCHSGRAD

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WC has had 2 good weeks of practice to get ready for CA. The thing for WC is, they have been here before and they will be ready to play. These WC players have played on a big stage all of their lives. Most of them have played in multiple BIG games (not just football).

Do y'all still have that "hot-head" player from last year? His # was in the 50's I think...talented player but had an attitude.

Thats good, but if WC does come out slow and CA jumps on em and takes a lead- could spell trouble for those hardened big game players. :thumb:

Do y'all still have that "hot-head" player from last year? His # was in the 50's I think...talented player but had an attitude.

Not sure who you're referring to unless its #53.....and yeah he's a senior this year.....but everybody was pretty ticked when T Rice got hit way out of bounds late with no call. If I was a teammate I'd been a hot-head too.