FCS @ Trousdale County

PURPLEandGOLD

The hit on Lancaster was sort of a cheapshot. He was standing around on an onside kick.

As far as Melhoff, he went to FC, because he wasn't going to play QB at Gville.

He moved to be eligible to play football. <_<<_<

Croz, I'm a little disappointed in your statement. Typically I've not heard you attack 17-18 yr old kids by name on a public forum before. The player you mentioned left for a variety of reasons and I'm sure it wasn't due to him not playing a particular position at G-ville. He's a fine young man and deserves better than some former wanna-be's attacking him on this forum. I'm proud my kids are around him. He is a winner. As for him having 1 more region win - maybe, but S. Pitt still looms and your beloved G-ville will not overcome that hurdle - trust me. By the way, had he stayed at G-ville would he have played in the the state tournament in baseball? Would he have made it to MTSU for the Championship game in baseball? Would he have traveled to FL to play in the NIKE BASEBALL Classic - twice? Would he have spent today's school day serving those less fortunate within his county? Answer to all - NO !!!

Croz, i think you have some young Croz's coming up soon. I'd hope that all other Region 4 parents & alumni would have enough class not to bash your kids when / if they are one day able to play at G-ville on a forum like Coach T.

Your player that was "kinda cheapshotted" vs. FC is a fine player but I'd say he learned a valuable lesson that night. If the whistle hasn't blown - don't stand around. Especially in Region 4!!!

Croz, I'm a little disappointed in your statement. Typically I've not heard you attack 17-18 yr old kids by name on a public forum before. The player you mentioned left for a variety of reasons and I'm sure it wasn't due to him not playing a particular position at G-ville. He's a fine young man and deserves better than some former wanna-be's attacking him on this forum. I'm proud my kids are around him. He is a winner. As for him having 1 more region win - maybe, but S. Pitt still looms and your beloved G-ville will not overcome that hurdle - trust me. By the way, had he stayed at G-ville would he have played in the the state tournament in baseball? Would he have made it to MTSU for the Championship game in baseball? Would he have traveled to FL to play in the NIKE BASEBALL Classic - twice? Would he have spent today's school day serving those less fortunate within his county? Answer to all - NO !!!

Croz, i think you have some young Croz's coming up soon. I'd hope that all other Region 4 parents & alumni would have enough class not to bash your kids when / if they are one day able to play at G-ville on a forum like Coach T.

Your player that was "kinda cheapshotted" vs. FC is a fine player but I'd say he learned a valuable lesson that night. If the whistle hasn't blown - don't stand around. Especially in Region 4!!!

Praise the Lord! finally some help from a brother. been fending off all these former jackets, tigers, and bucs all night. i agree with you completely. Mehlhoff is a great kid. Friendship gives a lot of opportunities in all aspects of life; the sports are just a plus. he loves fcs way more than gordonsville. and i agree with you. i hope Croz's kids do not get bashed the way their dad bashes high schoolers.