FCS @ Trousdale County

PURPLEandGOLD

Obviously, you haven't had to deal with a Signal Mountain "crowd" in their full glory the stuff they are often full of. Lastly, planting a flag at an Away Teams logo on the field like that is an unwritten rule of "don't do thats." They shouldn't have killed the chicken but it is still funny I don't care who you are.

Well said :thumb:

Obviously, you haven't had to deal with a Signal Mountain "crowd" in their full glory the stuff they are often full of. Lastly, planting a flag at an Away Teams logo on the field like that is an unwritten rule of "don't do thats." They shouldn't have killed the chicken but it is still funny I don't care who you are.

Yea, it's real funny when a 15 year old kid is assaulted by a couple of thugs at a football game. Maybe for fun those two jokers can go to the local nursing home and loose the bolts on some wheel chairs to continue the frivolity.

Don't know, I'm either going to TC/FCS or Gordonsville/Nashville Christian.

Which one you think will be a better game?

DHC...one will be -might be -could be close, the other one not so much. I know you are from Cosby so let me break it down for you. There will be better pick up games at the FC-TC tailgates than what will be played at Tourney-Ford come Friday night. ^_^

DHC...one will be -might be -could be close, the other one not so much. I know you are from Cosby so let me break it down for you. There will be better pick up games at the FC-TC tailgates than what will be played at Tourney-Ford come Friday night. ^_^

Based on that analysis, looks like I ought to go to TC/FCS, what time should I get to TC to get a close parking spot? Seven, you seem to be one of the few level-headed TC posters, why all the hatred for the FC folks, what am I missing here?

Coming from the same bunch of folks that take pride in a couple wannabe thugs tackling a 15 year old kid in a chicken suit, yep sure sounds like you guys are qualified on giving lessons on class.

it was one kid that speared the chicken and the kid in the suit was a 13 year old girl. roflol.gifbut thanks for ringing in. roflolk.gif

Yea, it's real funny when a 15 year old kid is assaulted by a couple of thugs at a football game. Maybe for fun those two jokers can go to the local nursing home and loose the bolts on some wheel chairs to continue the frivolity.

hilarious how everyone, including most fans from signal mountain, has gotten over this except for some guy from cosby. :roflolk:

but thanks for ringing in again. :popcorneater:

Based on that analysis, looks like I ought to go to TC/FCS, what time should I get to TC to get a close parking spot? Seven, you seem to be one of the few level-headed TC posters, why all the hatred for the FC folks, what am I missing here?

it's just for giggles for the most part. just a rivalry like any where else. come find me and seven at the baseball field around and hour or so before the game, they'll be a few more posters from coacht over there usually.

all jokes aside and i may have told you this before but that's a hilarious screen name, a personal favorite. :thumb:

hilarious how everyone, including most fans from signal mountain, has gotten over this except for some guy from cosby. :roflolk:

but thanks for ringing in again. :popcorneater:

You're welcome, I'm not losing sleep over the deal, just thought that was plain dumb. I'm betting that kids dad hasn't got past it. Maybe I'll come up there this Friday, if you see anybody in a Cosby Eagle shirt stop me so we chat a little bit. Maybe I'll get lucky and you can introduce me to the local chicken tackling legend. Something tells me he won't be home studying for the bar exam.

it's just for giggles for the most part. just a rivalry like any where else. come find me and seven at the baseball field around and hour or so before the game, they'll be a few more posters from coacht over there usually.

all jokes aside and i may have told you this before but that's a hilarious screen name, a personal favorite. :thumb:

I believe I'll take you up on that, will you be the two guys in purple and gold shirts?

Thanks, always liked that movie, thought it'd be unique and funny.

You're welcome, I'm not losing sleep over the deal, just thought that was plain dumb. I'm betting that kids dad hasn't got past it. Maybe I'll come up there this Friday, if you see anybody in a Cosby Eagle shirt stop me so we chat a little bit. Maybe I'll get lucky and you can introduce me to the local chicken tackling legend. Something tells me he won't be home studying for the bar exam.

it was dumb. funny, but dumb

I believe I'll take you up on that, will you be the two guys in purple and gold shirts?

Thanks, always liked that movie, thought it'd be unique and funny.

seven will be easy to spot. he'll be wearing his "player of the week" jacket from 1997. :roflol:

Edited by snoball5278

People will start rolling in around 4-4:30.

Just a good old fashion rivalry, over the past few years easily two of the top five teams in the state, and most importantly...the stereotype of a rural public school vs. a private school. I think there is a little mutual respect between the two, but you will never rarely see it on here, as I'm sure you can tell. :lol: