FCS @ Trousdale County

PURPLEandGOLD

So glad they locked the SC/PC thread.Just so you know SNO..06' SC 28..Boyd 21...07' SC 21..Boyd 17.Have a nice day.

thanks buddy, i didn't know the records. never meant to down grade sc, tried my best to keep from it. my only issue was with rocking chairs overwhelming hypocrisies . i hope you have a nice day also. thumb[1].gif

Edited by snoball5278

thanks buddy, i didn't know the records. never meant to down grade sc, tried my best to keep from it. my only issue was with rockingchairs overwhelming hypocrisies. i hope you have a nice day also. thumb[1].gif

Snoball, let me ask you a question. Has that Creasy man making those Trousdale boys work on their side body blocks this week? I garuntee you if they can nock a hole in that Friendship line for that Harper boy to run through, those Trousdale boys will win. That Creasy man needs to show his boys some of this mess these Friendship people are putting on this little website here and it will make them real mad. You think im joking but im not.

Snoball, let me ask you a question. Has that Creasy man making those Trousdale boys work on their side body blocks this week? I garuntee you if they can nock a hole in that Friendship line for that Harper boy to run through, those Trousdale boys will win. That Creasy man needs to show his boys some of this mess these Friendship people are putting on this little website here and it will make them real mad. You think im joking but im not.

Those boys will not need any other motivation other than the fact that they are playing FCS. I guarantee you this. Talked to a couple of the players today and they seemed extremely focused and determined. TC knows what is on the line when the lights come on and its PRIMETIME!!!! :thumb:

we worked on side body blocks during that durn buy week. this week ew are working on reverse side body blocks. they are just side body blocks except they are reversed. creasy only reads your posts to the players so they what they need to do. we don't waste our time listening to all that other mess, i guarantee we don't.

Seven or anybody in the know, where can a man enjoy a pre-game meal in Hartsville? Usually prefer Mexican fare but not on Friday before this game, many a strong man has been toppled by a bad enchilada, I ain't taking any chances of missing this one.

A new restaurant named Creekbank Grill. Great food and its close to the football field. :hungry: