FCS @ Trousdale County

PURPLEandGOLD

I couldn't wait to get back on the T and watch fatshady splash around. Kharma is a beach! Even the king himself in the press box couldn't pull out a win against FCS. Or maybe it was that weak schedule not preparing your boys fatty. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy, you and King.

The commode doors played really well. Can't take nothing away from them. Our qb was off a little on his passes, and it cost us the game. I won't lay no blame on him though, cuz the line could have blocked a little better for him, and he threw several good ones that were dropped by recievers. It is what it is. We'll try again next year thumb[1].gifroflol.gif

Got one question I thought Clint Satterfield retired to become director of Trousdale County Schools? So why was he coaching in the press box with a headset on?

...prolly one part of the equation of why we lost <_< ....he always did go bonkers under pressure..imo

..congrats to a well oiled machine effort by tha possums...from where ole tushhog was lookin from, yall was hittin on all 8 on airplane high octane, and we was hittin on bout 6 on this new ethanol-gas :roflol:

Not enough short buses for the mass exodus I witnessed tonight. Guess you all should have planted two FCS flags in the field last night because one did not fire them up

didn't see you crowing too much on here before the game, sunshine. rolleyes.gif

Carma, Lot of class from the trailer park.

if you're going to use a word like "karma" you could learn to spell it.

Must take about 1000+ yellow jacket fans to inflate a basketball. Because with about two minutes left that is about how many left the stands and I guess that is what they were planning on doing. Oh and the horn blower would loan it to you to blow up those basketballs but he still needs it for a few more weeks.

sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy...

john-denver.jpg

fcs didn't make any mistakes that i saw. they converted 3rd down over and over again last night and even hit a big 4th and 9. fcs offensive line was the difference all night. not much else to say. congratulations, fcs was due a big win and they played near flawless.

now, that said, i will entertain only 5 questions/comments and then i'm signing off this thread. tooffairy you get 2 of them because you're the only one i respect. the other 3 will be based on spelling/grammar, whether or not the poster was actually here this week and i won't answer 2 part questions. i'll give you 24 hours or so to get in your submissions.

good luck the rest of the way, i have to back boyd next week because reaction and i are both legacy's in the skull and bones secret society old buddies from 4-h camp. but if fcs gets by them i'll cheer them on to another silver ball. thumb[1].gif