FCS @ Trousdale County

PURPLEandGOLD

Guest Termite

Catrhage sucks!

Well.........there you are Daisy. Haven't heard from you since about the 2 game of the season. Your a runner. RUN you jaw, then RUN and hide when MC doen't live up to expectations. I will say this, you still look a lot smarter the less you say.:thumb:

To prove my point.......if your gonna slam somebody, you would look SMARTER if you at least spelled it right. Carthage ain't that dificult for most folks. See, the less you say, the smarter you look.:roflol:

Edited by Termite

ILHSF......I'll play along. The reason ole FLN12 has always said Carthage was a wannabe private school was because they wouldn't let him come over.........and then kicked his tail every year, I believe.

Let me give you an example of "wannabe". SC has an indoor practice facility. The folks from the Southside screamed bloody murder even though the building was built with private money. If I'm not mistaken, corret me if I'm wrong FNL12, isn't G-ville building one now?? G-ville's colore "used" to be blue and white........Haven't I seen BLACK uniforms on the Southside lately. See..........there's your wannabe.....Wannabe be like Big Brother. :roflolk:

G-ville has as many if not more "transfers" from outside the county, and they do most their recuiting inside the county. From Defeated ( northern end of the county) to Forksriver (eastern end of the county) to Union Heights (western end of the county), but ony if they can play ball meet the academic requirements.:roflol:

There you go smackin' those gums and the only thing coming out is jibberish and assumptions as always. I was told by a member of YOUR Coaching staff that this was going to happen. I probably know more about your own team than you do. And no, Carthage has never "kicked my tail every year". As far as indoor practice facilities go, why in the heck did you bring this up, it is a non issue for me. The new facility at Gordonsville you have mentioned is not because Carthage has one but our Baseball and Softball programs need something to use during January, February and March when inclimate weather is here to practice as this is when their season begins and continues. But you had to start talking about something you knew nothing about (as always). Yes, it has been privately funded with no help from the School Board or County Dollars. Since you brought it up, some of the land you guys have used and are in the process of using was purchased by taxpayer dollars from both sides of the river. Yes the facilities are privately funded but the land was not and that is a FACT. Next, look at your lineup and roster from this past season (that is over by the way)and tell me how many of the kids there came from other counties since Junior High and Freshman years and from other schools. You may be surprised when you start counting. And I know that some were "requested" to come here to play football. Your own staff admits that. Do it all you want. No skin of my back. If it makes you a better team, so be it. This young man you are getting from Trousdale is very good. Good luck next season, I actually do pull for you guys other than week 1. And yes, I am allowed over there more than you think.

There you go smackin' those gums and the only thing coming out is jibberish and assumptions as always. I was told by a member of YOUR Coaching staff that this was going to happen. I probably know more about your own team than you do. And no, Carthage has never "kicked my tail every year". As far as indoor practice facilities go, why in the heck did you bring this up, it is a non issue for me. The new facility at Gordonsville you have mentioned is not because Carthage has one but our Baseball and Softball programs need something to use during January, February and March when inclimate weather is here to practice as this is when their season begins and continues. But you had to start talking about something you knew nothing about (as always). Yes, it has been privately funded with no help from the School Board or County Dollars. Since you brought it up, some of the land you guys have used and are in the process of using was purchased by taxpayer dollars from both sides of the river. Yes the facilities are privately funded but the land was not and that is a FACT. Next, look at your lineup and roster from this past season (that is over by the way)and tell me how many of the kids there came from other counties since Junior High and Freshman years and from other schools. You may be surprised when you start counting. And I know that some were "requested" to come here to play football. Your own staff admits that. Do it all you want. No skin of my back. If it makes you a better team, so be it. This young man you are getting from Trousdale is very good. Good luck next season, I actually do pull for you guys other than week 1. And yes, I am allowed over there more than you think.

i want to hear more about this! icon_neutral.gif

Edited by snoball5278

Guest Termite

:roflol: :roflol:

Hit a nerve did I?? That's just the way us" wannabe private schools" act..

You sure are touchy and jumpy for me to be someone just smacking gums and talking jibberish and making assumptions.

What's going to happen?? I never said anything one way or the other did I ?? Heard the kid was, heard he wasn't. If he does, OK, if he don't OK.

Well, maybe not every year, you may have squeezed in 1-3.

For it to be a "non issue for you", you sure are a little touchy about that too it ain't ya??

I never said it was, you need to talk to your boy wolverine. He said it wasn't fair.

The land where G-ville is building their facility wasn't bought by tax payer dollars? I thought ALL school land was.

Off the top of my head, 2 moved in, #9 and #77 ......Your turn......name yours,

Man, it must be tough being a lil brother........

Guest Termite

i want to hear more about this! icon_neutral.gif

BTW, didn't mean to hijack TC-FC thread. But since you and ole RC did the SC thread last week, turn about is fair play.

I'm not real sure, what he is talking about, unless he's talking about a kid that moved in a couple of years ago. His father lives east of here, and his mother and her folks live in SC. Another moved in from the north, because of his father's job.

Heck, you live in the shadow of the school. You should sneak over and get the intell. You would stand a beter chance than a G-ville man.:roflol:

:roflol: :roflol:

Hit a nerve did I?? That's just the way us" wannabe private schools" act..

You sure are touchy and jumpy for me to be someone just smacking gums and talking jibberish and making assumptions.

What's going to happen?? I never said anything one way or the other did I ?? Heard the kid was, heard he wasn't. If he does, OK, if he don't OK.

Well, maybe not every year, you may have squeezed in 1-3.

For it to be a "non issue for you", you sure are a little touchy about that too it ain't ya??

I never said it was, you need to talk to your boy wolverine. He said it wasn't fair.

The land where G-ville is building their facility wasn't bought by tax payer dollars? I thought ALL school land was.

Off the top of my head, 2 moved in, #9 and #77 ......Your turn......name yours,

Man, it must be tough being a lil brother........

I am not going to name or give #'s and do something to hurt them. No nerve hit here. Gordonsville is not a little Brother. Just a Community in the county.

Guest Termite

I am not going to name or give #'s and do something to hurt them. No nerve hit here. Gordonsville is not a little Brother. Just a Community in the county.

Now............I can agree with you.:thumb:

BTW, didn't mean to hijack TC-FC thread. But since you and ole RC did the SC thread last week, turn about is fair play.

I'm not real sure, what he is talking about, unless he's talking about a kid that moved in a couple of years ago. His father lives east of here, and his mother and her folks live in SC. Another moved in from the north, because of his father's job.

Heck, you live in the shadow of the school. You should sneak over and get the intell. You would stand a beter chance than a G-ville man.:roflol:

not bothering me at all, termite. and you know i have ears everywhere. rolleyes.gif