FCS @ Trousdale County

PURPLEandGOLD

ILHSF......I'll play along. The reason ole FLN12 has always said Carthage was a wannabe private school was because they wouldn't let him come over.........and then kicked his tail every year, I believe.

Let me give you an example of "wannabe". SC has an indoor practice facility. The folks from the Southside screamed bloody murder even though the building was built with private money. If I'm not mistaken, corret me if I'm wrong FNL12, isn't G-ville building one now?? G-ville's colore "used" to be blue and white........Haven't I seen BLACK uniforms on the Southside lately. See..........there's your wannabe.....Wannabe be like Big Brother. :roflolk:

G-ville has as many if not more "transfers" from outside the county, and they do most their recuiting inside the county. From Defeated ( northern end of the county) to Forksriver (eastern end of the county) to Union Heights (western end of the county), but ony if they can play ball meet the academic requirements.:roflol:

If you haven't noticed the Gordonsville football team has stayed with blue and white... And as for the using the color black, that has become a national thing, do you never watch college football or basketball a lot of teams use the color... Trust me we are in no way trying to copy Smith County

Good game Friday night. FC made the plays when they had to, we didn't...bottom line. The best team won on that particular night. Now everything is set up for you guys. If you get by next week, which I think you can, you should walk the dog. You have a great opportunity here, don't let it run down your leg!!

Good luck. I'll be pulling for you the rest of the way...bring the gold ball back to our region!! :thumb:

Good game Friday night. FC made the plays when they had to, we didn't...bottom line. The best team won on that particular night. Now everything is set up for you guys. If you get by next week, which I think you can, you should walk the dog. You have a great opportunity here, don't let it run down your leg!!

Good luck. I'll be pulling for you the rest of the way...bring the gold ball back to our region!! :thumb:

Tough luck 7 - we know exactly how you feel. Wish TC all the luck next year.

Appreciate it Seven. Glad you said hey the other night. It really bothers me sometimes to see the things said on here. I realize that some is in jest and just trying to rub some skin, but some of the banter goes too far, and I am speaking about both sides. TC has a great program and their kids know how to represent their community in a positive way by how they play. Coach Creasy and staff does an outstanding job week in and out, which is a sign of good coaching. I am very proud of our boys and how they showed up to play. I believe both teams played with class and I hope that we can go on and compete the way TC has for our Region in years past.

Appreciate it Seven. Glad you said hey the other night. It really bothers me sometimes to see the things said on here. I realize that some is in jest and just trying to rub some skin, but some of the banter goes too far, and I am speaking about both sides. TC has a great program and their kids know how to represent their community in a positive way by how they play. Coach Creasy and staff does an outstanding job week in and out, which is a sign of good coaching. I am very proud of our boys and how they showed up to play. I believe both teams played with class and I hope that we can go on and compete the way TC has for our Region in years past.

Good post Crush :thumb:

Hey 7 - this post shows that you are not only a good winner but have class when you lose.

Easy 7, wont be no dog walking going on! Aville still in this thing!