FCS @ Trousdale County

PURPLEandGOLD

fcs didn't make any mistakes that i saw. they converted 3rd down over and over again last night and even hit a big 4th and 9. fcs offensive line was the difference all night. not much else to say. congratulations, fcs was due a big win and they played near flawless.

now, that said, i will entertain only 5 questions/comments and then i'm signing off this thread. tooffairy you get 2 of them because you're the only one i respect. the other 3 will be based on spelling/grammar, whether or not the poster was actually here this week and i won't answer 2 part questions. i'll give you 24 hours or so to get in your submissions.

good luck the rest of the way, i have to back boyd next week because reaction and i are both legacy's in the skull and bones secret society old buddies from 4-h camp. but if fcs gets by them i'll cheer them on to another silver ball. thumb[1].gif

Wait, the mighty Snoball is going to vote for that FCS sweatervest mob from the wrong side of the tracks. :o

fcs didn't make any mistakes that i saw. they converted 3rd down over and over again last night and even hit a big 4th and 9. fcs offensive line was the difference all night. not much else to say. congratulations, fcs was due a big win and they played near flawless.

now, that said, i will entertain only 5 questions/comments and then i'm signing off this thread. tooffairy you get 2 of them because you're the only one i respect. the other 3 will be based on spelling/grammar, whether or not the poster was actually here this week and i won't answer 2 part questions. i'll give you 24 hours or so to get in your submissions.

good luck the rest of the way, i have to back boyd next week because reaction and i are both legacy's in the skull and bones secret society old buddies from 4-h camp. but if fcs gets by them i'll cheer them on to another silver ball. thumb[1].gif

I respect the snoball for coming back to swallow a hard pill. That was the most complete game I've seen FCS play in quite some time. It is a shame that this game couldn't meet later in the year. There have been several years where I thought TC and FCS were the 2 best teams by far. Shame to meet so early in the playoffs.

And keep on pulling for Boyd as I am too. I'm going to ride the Corso curse for as long as I can! Corso picks Boyd!

I respect the snoball for coming back to swallow a hard pill. That was the most complete game I've seen FCS play in quite some time. It is a shame that this game couldn't meet later in the year. There have been several years where I thought TC and FCS were the 2 best teams by far. Shame to meet so early in the playoffs.

And keep on pulling for Boyd as I am too. I'm going to ride the Corso curse for as long as I can! Corso picks Boyd!

You aren't the one with the mojo bones in this thing. Its Pujo.

it was a complete game in every aspect. be careful how you wield that kiss of death, toof. you don't need another dead hooker on your conscious. ph34r.gifroflol.gif

Always found a hard charging foul in basketball lightened my spirits and made it tolerable to watch.

inthagap, my hat's off to you, lancer, toofsfairy. Your guys showed up to play & did just that.

TC played well at times, but not nearly enough. As for the "Johnny come lately" bunch that

made a late appearance, you're a joke without a backbone. Support your team, if indeed it is yours,

before the game, don't wait until after the fact, then holler "me too" LOL

Very complete game by FC. Think they led in all stat categories.

See ya next year........BTW, make my crow grilled.

Edited by Grunt