Blackman at Riverdale

rollercoaster

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really excited for this game. I've been wanting for this rematch with the train playing this time. Lamar will be back so I'm happy he is coming for this game!! It's sure to be a good one. I have no predicitions yet!! Let's go Riverdale!!

you really think Lamar is going to play?...I saw him today and he was still limping...I hope you are right because our secondary has really missed him being in there

you really think Lamar is going to play?...I saw him today and he was still limping...I hope you are right because our secondary has really missed him being in there

Yeah he got his knee brace in earlier this week and he said he is playing next week. So he should be good to go unless something happens during practice. But as of now I'm positive.

We really need him so I'm really hoping it all works out, he was definitely missed out there!

Should be a heck of a game. Both defenses took last night off so they should be well rested. Actually, I think both teams got caught looking ahead a little bit.

I'm kind of a newcomer to Murfreesboro (13 years now) but Riverdale-Blackman has always been bigger than Riverdale-Oakland in my eyes. Is there a catchy name for this matchup?

My guess is that the winner of this matchup will be the lone remaining team from 7-AAA in the playoffs.

Both teams have excellent weapons and the ability to score lots of points. This one will come down to who makes the fewest mistakes on offense and plays with the greatest determination on defense.

Go Warriors!!

Unless a different Warrior team shows up than showed up against Coffee county then if doesnt matter who's playing!!! Coffee County got 5 yards rushing on almost every first down!!! If the D line has another performance like that it will be a long night!!!

Unless a different Blackman defense shows up than showed up against Farragut then it doesn't matter who we're playing either. Our defense was not good last night.

If this game goes into overtime and we have Memphis officials, the overtime coin toss becomes VERY, VERY important.

yeah I just read that in the smyrna game thread. I dont understand how you cannot know that its a new coin toss each ot. You know girls know nothing about sports (according to others on here) and even i knew that rule. That is a shame. I hate OT as it is so stressful so if yall are going to beat us please do it in regulation, i can not live threw a playoff game that resorts to OT!

yeah I just read that in the smyrna game thread. I dont understand how you cannot know that its a new coin toss each ot. You know girls know nothing about sports (according to others on here) and even i knew that rule. That is a shame. I hate OT as it is so stressful so if yall are going to beat us please do it in regulation, i can not live threw a playoff game that resorts to OT!

I hate to burst your bubble, but there is not a "new" toss every ot period. The roles flip every additional period. The winner of the first toss chooses offense or defense and the loser chooses the side of field. Before the second overtime the "loser" of the coin toss before the 1st ot then chooses offense or defense so forth and so on. Only one toss, and the roles reverse each period. Winner of the toss gets the O or D choice in odd numbered overtimes and the loser of the toss gets the choice in even numbered periods. Hope that helps explain it.....and girls (at least some) do know quite a bit about sports.