Blackman at Riverdale

rollercoaster

In the first match-up Blackman showed nothing. If you think you know what Blackmans planning, you'll be surprised. Blackman has shown nothing in the last five games. Friday night I think you'll see the plays Blackman have practiced all season and not used. This is the game that matters. The real Blaze will rise up Friday night and that other team isn't going to know what's going on.

Unleash the BEAST! GO BLAZE! :thumb:

im going to AGREE with you and DISAGREE with you...I can not believe you are going to post that blackman didnt show anything against us and against farragut in 2 games 1 game they lost and 1 game was an elimination game in the playoffs that they won...blackman has been playing ball and doing what they can to win and to say otherwise in my OPINION is just wrong there is no way espcially in those 2 games that they didnt do everything they could to win (and im not even counting the blackman game in which you lost)

I will AGREE WITH YOU ON that our first game NO LONGER matters and that THIS GAME is the game that counts as you are correct THIS GAME MATTERS the most now for 2 reason 1 because its the next game and 2 because it is an elmination game

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im going to AGREE with you and DISAGREE with you...I can not believe you are going to post that blackman didnt show anything against us and against farragut in 2 games 1 game they lost and 1 game was an elimination game in the playoffs that they won...blackman has been playing ball and doing what they can to win and to say otherwise in my OPINION is just wrong there is no way espcially in those 2 games that they didnt do everything they could to win (and im not even counting the blackman game in which you lost)

I will AGREE WITH YOU ON that our first game NO LONGER matters and that THIS GAME is the game that counts as you are correct THIS GAME MATTERS the most now for 2 reason 1 because its the next game and 2 because it is an elmination game

Agreed, that was a stupid statement. No Coach is going to hold anything back when their down at halftime in a season ending game. There may be some plays that they never showed due to the down and distance situation didn't call for it, but they definitely didn't "hold anything back", just for the sake of having a secret weapon in their arsenol. I do however feel that Riverdale's first priority will be to stop I'Tavious and if they are somewhat successful with that, Shad will have to get creative in the passing game. I can't wait for this one! Gonna be exciting! You guys feel a little pity on us... We will be up on top of the press box calling this game... Gonna Freeze!.. LOL

Edited by FreeAgent11

riverdaleman, you know if have the inside scoop! and i can tell you with 100% truth that the playbook has been limited but will be unleashed this friday night! You can believe me now or after the game on friday :)! i'll look for ya at the game!

it's time for a great game this friday night...

riverdale vs blackman...

and this time MR. MATHERS IS READY TO DRIVE THE TRAIN ALL NIGHT LONG!

these are two great teams with great players and great coaches...

but the bottom line is the I-TRAIN will not be stopped...

Blackman 42 Riverdale 28

Best of fortunes to the Blaze this Friday.:thumb: