Station Camp (1-0) at Beech (1-0)

football2011

Round 2....week 12 of the TSSAA playoffs! Round 2....the second time these 2 teams have met up this season! Round 2....yes, the little pushing and shoving that took place after the first time these 2 teams met come back for another battle.

This is the game that everyone was looking towards once the brackets were released. Beech raced out to an early 17-0 lead at Station Camp earlier this year and won 25-17. I think it's safe to say the both teams are better now than before. Beech nearly beat 10-1 Gallatin last week and the Bison have won 5 of 6. The atmosphere is going to be unbelievable next Friday night at Shackle Island Stadium. These two teams know each other all too well.

The Bison survived a heck of a ballgame from Antioch after handling them back in Week 1. Now, it's on the Bucs. They won the previous meeting and are playing at home. Station Camp will come in as the underdog, but a dangerous one. I am looking forward to a great game this coming Friday!! Let's go Bison.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gotta go with Beech in this one. SC has had a good year, but I think the Bucs are really starting to come on. They played Gallatin very tough just a week ago, and finished off a solid Clarksville High team tonight. Station Camp has also had quite a run as of late, but I think Beech is simply the better team.

I would like to see Station Camp win this one, but I believe Beech will win by a couple of scores. Beech has just improved to much over the season, whereas SC has improve minimally. Although SC has won 4 of 5, I expected SC offense to be more productive at this point.

If there are a few turnovers or penalties, this could be a tight game. It is the playoffs so anything can happen.

I would like to see Station Camp win this one, but I believe Beech will win by a couple of scores. Beech has just improved to much over the season, whereas SC has improve minimally. Although SC has won 4 of 5, I expected SC offense to be more productive at this point.

If there are a few turnovers or penalties, this could be a tight game. It is the playoffs so anything can happen.

Beech wins big!!! I really like what coaches have done with program thru the season. Lots of kids got experience, and they are coming together at right time.

I believe there were two games the Bucs want to play again this was one of them. Cannot wait until friday night. There will be huge crowd at this one, and it is gonna be true playoff atmosphere.

Station Camp doesn't belong in the playoffs, much less the 2nd round. How are these quality wins?

-Antioch? #1 seed is an absolute joke. And they beat them during the season. Who cares???

-Hillwood

-Lebanon

-Wilson Central

-Portland

Beech has the playoff experience and a better staff. Beech wins big.

Beech 31

S.Camp- 7

Station Camp doesn't belong in the playoffs, much less the 2nd round. How are these quality wins?

-Antioch? #1 seed is an absolute joke. And they beat them during the season. Who cares???

-Hillwood

-Lebanon

-Wilson Central

-Portland

Beech has the playoff experience and a better staff. Beech wins big.

Beech 31

S.Camp- 7

[/quote

They certainly have a bigger staff. Don't know about better.

This post was quite comical when I read it. First of all, yes both teams are 1-0, if they had a lose they'd be sitting at home. Secondly, it was very obvious this post was from a very giddy Station Camp fan. I mean, I guess I can't blame you, if it was my first time to win a playoff game I'd be excited to. Thirdly, I definitely agree with spreadeagle. Station Camp's wins came against teams that had a combine 13-37 record (6 of those were Antioch). Enjoy your first win Station Camp because you'll go home with an "L" Friday night.

Beech Bucs - 35

Station Camp Bison - 7

This post was quite comical when I read it. First of all, yes both teams are 1-0, if they had a lose they'd be sitting at home. Secondly, it was very obvious this post was from a very giddy Station Camp fan. I mean, I guess I can't blame you, if it was my first time to win a playoff game I'd be excited to. Thirdly, I definitely agree with spreadeagle. Station Camp's wins came against teams that had a combine 13-37 record (6 of those were Antioch). Enjoy your first win Station Camp because you'll go home with an "L" Friday night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

What he said............l... :thumb:

This one could be a close hard game. Sta. Camp has a few excellent skill position players that could have a big impact on the game. Can their line open up some holes and get the RB's into the second layer of the D. and beyond? Can they hold blocks long enough to hit the big play to their marquee WR? I don't really believe they can, so I'll say Beech wins this one handily and will move on to face Gallatin (my predictiion as well). Jalen Hurd has 3TD's in this one. At least none of these teams have to spend a fortune on travel for now. haha Go Sumner County!