PoLk @ CaK

polkalumn01

Yup, Polk got monkey stomped 35-13 - but CAK will pay for that 4th and 2 midfield punt fake being 35 points up. Bad karma and lack of class.

Hope you're proud, CAK.

:rolleyes:

Good season, Polk! You still have your Pride!

Go Cats!

:thumb:

I don't see anything wrong with what CAK did. It's not like they were trying to run up the score.......it's called retaining control of the football. What were they supposed to do, hand the ball over to Polk? Some of you people are waaaaaaay too sensitive!

I don't see anything wrong with what CAK did. It's not like they were trying to run up the score.......it's called retaining control of the football. What were they supposed to do, hand the ball over to Polk? Some of you people are waaaaaaay too sensitive!

If you're going to go for it then LINE UP AND GO FOR IT! Trying to trick another team by running a fake punt up 35-0 does nothing but make emotions pour over. That could have led to fights and player ejections. Surely you know the difference between running a play and running a "trick play" when a game is well in hand.

Remember that when the next team keys on your quarterbacks and stomp them into the turf - just part of playing the game, right?

Let's see who is sensitive then.

GO ALCOA!

Remember that when the next team keys on your quarterbacks and stomp them into the turf - just part of playing the game, right?

GO ALCOA!

Maybe CAK wanted to give Alcoa somthing to look at for next week. Maybe they had planned to run the fake in the 1st half but Polk never stopped them. If CAK wanted to run the score up they would have left the starters in. Did the fake really change the outcome of the game? I think it was for teams down the road.

I am sorry yee haw if you only had a first down and a coupke yards of offense in the first half, but calling out high school players to get hurt is classless. Kids are taught to play hard and I have followed cak for a while now. Having watched cak I am pretty sure I can say that they did not call a fake, the punter did that own his own. Its called a rugby style punt and cak has been doing that since week 7 or 8. If you do not cover the punter he will run...just saying.

GO ALCOA!

Funny how a whippin will change the tone of a thread. Quit your whinning it was 28-0 in the 2nd Q. CAK could have really embarrassed Polk IF they had wanted to.

That's crap and you know it - Polk was whipped, they are not a passing team and everybody knows that too.

If somebody comes at your quarterback with ten men and throws him off balance - well, that's just playing the game to win - just like being up 35 points and running a fake punt at midfield, RIGHT?

Anyone gets hurt, well, that's in God's hands, now isn't it?

That's crap and you know it - Polk was whipped, they are not a passing team and everybody knows that too.

If somebody comes at your quarterback with ten men and throws him off balance - well, that's just playing the game to win - just like being up 35 points and running a fake punt at midfield, RIGHT?

Anyone gets hurt, well, that's in God's hands, now isn't it?

I think we both know its not crap...you are just a sore loser. If CAK would have left starters in and scored 60+ you would have an argument...you had a good season, something to be proud of now move on.

I think we both know its not crap...you are just a sore loser. If CAK would have left starters in and scored 60+ you would have an argument...you had a good season, something to be proud of now move on.

I listened to the game on the radio and imo we came out just like I had hoped we wouldn. We came out jus like we have on a few away games this season FLAT. We couldn seem to get the runnin game established and that always spells trouble for us and makes Polk have to play out of their comfort style. Seemed as if we had no fire. #25 Smith was way to much to handle for our secondary and it opened up opportunities for the rest of those guys as well. Polk had a great season and i look forward to a much much better than anticipated next season. We have some underclassmen on that team who a lot of people have high hopes for. Goodluck CaK hope u get that well deserved Gold Ball. Atleast we can say then that we got put by the 3A State Champs!