Pearl-Cohn @ Harpeth

DIRTYDIME

I am willing to BET that Harpeth has never been in a fight like the one they are about to be in friday.

Pearl is one of the HARDEST HITTING teams in the state on any level. Pearl is a dangerous team in the playoffs. They are in many cases playing for more than a victory, but a chance at a better life via a college scholarship. Under Coach Brunetti, Pearl has placed more young men in college than any other football program in middle tennessee.

I am willing to BET that Harpeth has never been in a fight like the one they are about to be in friday.

Pearl is one of the HARDEST HITTING teams in the state on any level. Pearl is a dangerous team in the playoffs. They are in many cases playing for more than a victory, but a chance at a better life via a college scholarship. Under Coach Brunetti, Pearl has placed more young men in college than any other football program in middle tennessee.

They might be the better team, but I'm just happy my team is still playing and I just love playoff football. If Harpeth loses they still had a great season

Major Tom to GroundControl:

Take a number. We're fighting with our in county rivals first and the team that you guys already put out of the playoffs next.

Somebody call East Hickman's middle school coach and get us a dead rooster. BigCountryCatfishHunter has put a hex on our goat, they tore down the dang Stratton's and nobody seems to know what to get wolverine78 and his lovely bride for a wedding present. We're going through a lot of stuff man.

Edited by ksgovols

Major Tom to GroundControl:

Take a number. We're fighting with our in county rivals first and the team that you guys already put out of the playoffs next.

Somebody call East Hickman's middle school coach and get us a dead rooster. BigCountryCatfishHunter has put a hex on our goat, they tore down the dang Stratton's and nobody seems to know what to get wolverine78 and his lovely bride for a wedding present. We're going through a lot of stuff man.

Just get me a win Friday night :popcorneater:

We have no county championship banners here ksgovols. That's at Sycamore. Get your facts straight again :thumb:

Howdoitknow, you do know that when we lost to CPA Friday we really didn't lose? It don't count if we were flat, tired, hungry, sleepy ect.... Lol... That's the most rediculous excuse I have ever herd! Harpeth didn't lose cuz they were flat, they lost cuz they didn't eat well b4 the game !!lol....

Herd? Dude, we're a goat short already. Don't be postulatin' on how CPA slipped up and beat you guys on our thread. Get your water coolers down to the lab boys at Sycamore and see if it really is in the water. None of that swamp water in front of the twin towers of vacant buildings either. Get the good stuff on the other side of the river.

Edited by ksgovols

I won't take that bet because we know were in for a fight and if that's true about Coach Brunetti, that says a lot for him , his team and their character and work ethic. I'm looking forward to a great game Friday night with a great crowd cheering for both teams. Having both teams playing close to home in the playoffs will make it an even better atmosphere. Go Harpeth!

Howdoitknow, you do know that when we lost to CPA Friday we really didn't lose? It don't count if we were flat, tired, hungry, sleepy ect.... Lol... That's the most rediculous excuse I have ever herd! Harpeth didn't lose cuz they were flat, they lost cuz they didn't eat well b4 the game !!lol....

Give it a rest already