Pearl-Cohn @ Harpeth

DIRTYDIME

Where'd you play?

Played at Sycamore (1998-2001). You can find my name on the link RIGHT HERE. Must mean I was at least an average player huh?

I did the color commentary for Sycamore football games from 2003-2004. 2005-2011 I have been the play-by-play voice of the Cheatham County Cubs. I have enjoyed every moment of it as well.

I hope you didn't ask that question to imply that I gloat about Sycamore's county championships. That statement is included in the article HERE and my name is nowhere associated with that.

Hey ksgovols, aka:little man! Have you heard Cheatham beat Harpeth. Wow. I didn't know. I sure wish some of you Cheatham fans would have lets us all know. (Like 1263 Times) Hey did you know, we are the only team in 11aa still playing. Don't that just get your goat. Naaaaaaaaaaa. Get it, Goat Naaaaaaaaa . See you at the game SON. :lol::lol::lol:

Again, why do you get to make that statement but anytime a Cubs fan makes an argument it is considered to be "jealous"? Can you answer that question wolverine78? You were the one who called me out several pages ago if I recall correctly.

That statement is intended to rub dirt in the faces of Camden and Cheatham County (as well as 4 other football programs) faces. Otherwise, why would it be stated?

Played at Sycamore (1998-2001). You can find my name on the link RIGHT HERE. Must mean I was at least an average player huh?

I did the color commentary for Sycamore football games from 2003-2004. 2005-2011 I have been the play-by-play voice of the Cheatham County Cubs. I have enjoyed every moment of it as well.

I hope you didn't ask that question to imply that I gloat about Sycamore's county championships. That statement is included in the article HERE and my name is nowhere associated with that.

If you got a college scholarship to play football, please tell me that you got a degree. Then...........I'm impressed. Otherwise, an opportunity was wasted.

I have poked fun at your county championship posts for more than a few years. If it's getting under your skin, I'm sorry. I also almost always am the one that brings up the goat incident as well. It's entertainment for me and some of my friends and it's sometimes at other peoples expense. I get it. I knew where you played. Why would I ask a question on coacht that I didn't already know the answer to?

If you got a college scholarship to play football, please tell me that you got a degree. Then...........I'm impressed. Otherwise, an opportunity was wasted.

I have poked fun at your county championship posts for more than a few years. If it's getting under your skin, I'm sorry. I also almost always am the one that brings up the goat incident as well. It's entertainment for me and some of my friends and it's sometimes at other peoples expense. I get it. I knew where you played. Why would I ask a question on coacht that I didn't already know the answer to?

Yes I've graduated with a degree in special education. Football was a tremendous part of my life and I'll foreverbe thankful for the sport. I'm glad to know that I now officially impress you.

Again with the county championsips post? Why would I gloat about those when Cheatham doesn't have the most county championships? That would be Sycamore. Either way it doesn't get under my skin. Keep on talking if you wish. That gives me a reason to keep talking.

Where did you play? I'm guessing Columbia Central as I'v seen you make comments on their topics at times. Were you an all-state/all-region caliber player? I remember your son playing at Harpeth a few years ago. He was a good lineman.

Edited by howdoitknow2

bigdaddy67:

Keep on posting if you want! Just because some people want you to "stop posting" just so they can make an arrogant comment whenever they feel like it is simply hypocritical and gutless. Continue to post and remember that people like funtoplay refused to stop taking "jabs" at our players when we were more than willing to drop the whole issue.

Harpeth is still playing. They are the lone team in the county/district still playing. Congrats!

He was a good fullback. So so defensive end. He played in the 2009 game where you guys were flat and the 2010 game where you weren't.

I was a third generation baseball player at Columbia Central and declined 2 invitations to walk on to focus on an engineering degree which I got as well. My ERA was 1.38 my senior year. It's on a plaque. All district I guess? idk That was 30 years ago dude. Too little and too slow to play in the highest football classification, but I went to school with the head coach and several of the Dads and Moms of their 2010 state championship team.

Anything else?

Edited by ksgovols

bigdaddy67:

Keep on posting if you want! Just because some people want you to "stop posting" just so they can make an arrogant comment whenever they feel like it is simply hypocritical and gutless. Continue to post and remember that people like funtoplay refused to stop taking "jabs" at our players when we were more than willing to drop the whole issue.

Harpeth is still playing. They are the lone team in the county/district still playing. Congrats!

Yeah, come on down to the concession stand son and we'll throw some groceries down our necks.

Don't get too excited howdy they didn't even play at halftime last week.

Never did hear the story on why PC didn't play at halftime at SC. I was on the SC side and everyone was talking about looking forward to hearing them play. They cranked it up in the 2nd half, and so did their team. It was almost like the team and band never showed up first half, then came out and decided to play in the 2nd half.

Was there a misunderstanding with SC about the halftime time they were allotted?

Never did hear the story on why PC didn't play at halftime at SC. I was on the SC side and everyone was talking about looking forward to hearing them play. They cranked it up in the 2nd half, and so did their team. It was almost like the team and band never showed up first half, then came out and decided to play in the 2nd half.

Was there a misunderstanding with SC about the halftime time they were allotted?

Cheatham Co band was there last week and they did not take the field either. ???