Pearl-Cohn @ Harpeth

DIRTYDIME

Know absolutely nothing about Harpeth but well aware of how good PC plays. PC solid on defense and 2 great runners and have a good kicking game. Guess depending on which team shows up for PC, Harpeth definitely has their hands full.

PC beat Smith CO. tonight playing a flawless game. SC made several errors that all but cost them the 2nd round. I'll pick PC to advance.

Don't know to much about Harpeth even though there just 25 mins down the street...but from what I've heard from a guy that goes to harpeth they have never played or seen a team like Pc but on tv..so imma say PC by 14....but don't let nothing fool ya harpeth did make it to the playoffs and we know there going to leave everything on the field like SC did last nite..

I expect Pearl-Cohn to win here. They are a very good football team. Harpeth has had a great year and is the lone District 11-AA team standing after Cheatham County (CPA), Creek Wood (Maplewood), and Camden (Westview) all went down last night. Sycamore (White House) also lost last night which means that Harpeth is also the only team from the county that is still playing. I expect there to be a huge crowd at Harpeth High School next Friday night. The Indians have to control the football and be willing to take short gains at a time against a team with PC's speed and athleticism.

Don't know to much about Harpeth even though there just 25 mins down the street...but from what I've heard from a guy that goes to harpeth they have never played or seen a team like Pc but on tv..so imma say PC by 14....but don't let nothing fool ya harpeth did make it to the playoffs and we know there going to leave everything on the field like SC did last nite..

Thanks FB. Pearl Cohn did to. Wish we had got some of those fumbles you guys had against CPA. But thats football. Good luck make us look good by winning it all.

Thanks FB. Pearl Cohn did to. Wish we had got some of those fumbles you guys had against CPA. But thats football. Good luck make us look good by winning it all.

Your welcome Olschsman...best luck to your program next year..which 9 times out of 10 we will meet up again...both of our program are young and peaking already....