Pearl-Cohn @ Harpeth

DIRTYDIME

A parent in the stands used that as an excuse. Look on CoachT and see where I stated something about a water cooler. That goes for anyone associated with CCCHS Football for that matter. A random fan in the stands made an excuse and that is it. Sycamore beat Cheatham because they were a better football team.

Sycamore also beat Harpeth because they were a better football team.

Cheatham County also beat Harpeth because THE CUBS ARE A BETTER FOOTBALL TEAM!

Harpeth is 6-13 against Cheatham County and 2-9 against Sycamore. That's 8-22 in 30 all-time games against the other schools in the county. Can you say owned?

I bet the goat laughs at that stat.....almost as much as I do :roflol:

I KNOW! I KNOW! In 22 of those 30 games Harpeth was "flat" :rolleyes:

Stats mean nothing in the playoffs and you're just a bitter fan because your team is at home crying. How about given Harpeth some respect for their first round win and on being the only 11AA team left in the state. All this prediction stuff is crap, but I'm glad it makes you feel better about yourself. Go Harpeth!

Stats mean nothing in the playoffs and you're just a bitter fan because your team is at home crying. How about given Harpeth some respect for their first round win and on being the only 11AA team left in the state. All this prediction stuff is crap, but I'm glad it makes you feel better about yourself. Go Harpeth!

PROOF THAT YOU ALL CAN'T LET IT GO!

I did give Harpeth credit. Look at my first post on this topic. It was your fans who got all bent out of shape when I stated that saying "we lost to Cheatham because we were flat" is a sorry excuse for losing a game. That was just my opinion then you all went nuts. Look it up!

You have anything else "smart" to say?

I find that funny considering you were the one who originally brought the game up several pages ago. Look it up if you want proof. I've been waiting on your 4 Harpeth posters to drop it but you all can't respond without trying to throw in a childish insult. Imagine that..... :rolleyes:

Why would i need to look it up for proof? Yes , I brought it up in response to a PC fan who said they had watched out last game film and thought we would be no challenge, it wasn't to rile up CC fans. I just commented that they weren't getting a good representation of how Harpeth plays and they weren't. I don't care how many games Harpeth has won or lost against Cheatham, or who killed what goat or any of that other crap. It's childish to judge the current team based on actions of previous teams. My son has friends at Cheatham and on their team and he thinks this whole board is ridiculous. To be honest, the loss against Cheatham worked in our favor because it fired them up for the next game.

PROOF THAT YOU ALL CAN'T LET IT GO!

I did give Harpeth credit. Look at my first post on this topic. It was your fans who got all bent out of shape when I stated that saying "we lost to Cheatham because we were flat" is a sorry excuse for losing a game. That was just my opinion then you all went nuts. Look it up!

You have anything else "smart" to say?

I was thinking the same thing about your post :roflol:

Oh and matter of fact yes... Harpeth will win

Why would i need to look it up for proof? Yes , I brought it up in response to a PC fan who said they had watched out last game film and thought we would be no challenge, it wasn't to rile up CC fans. I just commented that they weren't getting a good representation of how Harpeth plays and they weren't. I don't care how many games Harpeth has won or lost against Cheatham, or who killed what goat or any of that other crap. It's childish to judge the current team based on actions of previous teams. My son has friends at Cheatham and on their team and he thinks this whole board is ridiculous. To be honest, the loss against Cheatham worked in our favor because it fired them up for the next game.

I'm willing to drop it here if you all are but if someone else wants to keep talking smack then I am going to respond. I am going to defend Cheatham County Cubs Football to the end just as you will for Harpeth Football.

I think we just have a misunderstanding. I didn't mean that no one had a clue but me AT ALL, just a few people that completely discount a team they know nothing about are clueless. For example, if you watched the film of the Harpeth/Cheatham game and that's all you've seen of Harpeth, your view of the team would be clueless, because they were flat and didn't play like they can play. I don't know anything about Pearl Cohn except what I've read on here. I grew up in Nashville, so my OPINION is they will be a tough opponent. I honestly like that people are making statements like that. Our boys read it and it makes them mad and fires them up.

This is my original post. NOWHERE did I say we lost because we were flat, that was your interpretation. We could have played our best game and gotten beat. I just hate to lose in a game that I feel like they didn't play like ive seen them play week after week. That's all I meant. Cheatham County is a great team, I just hated that we didn't have a great game against them.

Making comments such as "your team is finished go to the basketball boards" is disrespectful as well. Are you going to sit there and tell me that wasn't said?

No I won't deny it. I agree with you that's ridiculous and childish. All of the teams and players have my respect and I've never seen you be disrespectful toward others. I'm dropping it. Both teams had a great year, I'm hoping Harpeths continues past Friday but if it doesn't, I'm proud of them and Ive enjoyed it either way

Making comments such as "your team is finished go to the basketball boards" is disrespectful as well. Are you going to sit there and tell me that wasn't said?

I'm not being disrespectful, but I'm a passionate sports fan and Harpeth is my Alma Mata. I have friends who coach for Harpeth and I played on our 1997 team. I'm not going to sit here and say PC will win because I'm a former Indian. Oh and my father-in-law is coach Winkler so I think he would be upset if I said PC will win. I hope for a great game and atmosphere and like I said may the best team win