Pearl-Cohn @ Harpeth

DIRTYDIME

Wow this guy still mouthing lol... Man Cheatham destroyed Harpeth cuz we were the better team this year! If you want to argue that y'all were flat then whatever.. As far as me coming down to the concessions that's fine... Just ask around anybody on " that side of the river" will tell you who I am.. Lol...

Go get a dictionary and a sense of humor and get back to me. Other reference material would be Google, Ashland City Times, Tim Wilson albums or Smokey and the Bandit and Bull Durham.

And add Wayne's World in for good measure.

We're not worthy! We're not worthy!

It's not as fun playin' when the participants don't get it.

Let's talk football. What does P C run?

Their band goes to away games? That's impressive these days. I guess I'm old school, I expect the band to be at football games, especially close commutes, but ours never is. I realize it's expensive, but correct me I'm wrong, they get the concession money from the home FOOTBALL games. Sorry, this is unrelated to the thread but its one of my many soapboxes.

This game shouldn't even be close...But for some reason PC always let the teams they suppose too blow out hang around and and have a chance too win the game...But wit that said i don't think Harpeth has a chance in this one it should be over at halftime if we come out and execute like we did the second half of SC. Pearl-Cohn-35 Harpeth-7

Cheatham Co band was there last week and they did not take the field either. ???

I believe our A.D. (Coach Jackson) was told that there would be a halftime performance at last week's game and once the team arrived at CPA for the game there was a "last minute change in plans" and the P.A. Announcer (sorry I forgot the guy's name) said that the Cubs band would be able to perform. The Cubs band did not take the field to perform because they didn't bring the props to allow for an on-field performance however they did perform the song "Live and Let Die" from the stands during halftime.

Wow this guy still mouthing lol... Man Cheatham destroyed Harpeth cuz we were the better team this year! If you want to argue that y'all were flat then whatever.. As far as me coming down to the concessions that's fine... Just ask around anybody on " that side of the river" will tell you who I am.. Lol...

I heard you don't think too highly of whining, excuse making, trash talking, goat killing, Harpeth Indians football fans :roflol:

But that's just a rumor on this side of the river.....

Their band goes to away games? That's impressive these days. I guess I'm old school, I expect the band to be at football games, especially close commutes, but ours never is. I realize it's expensive, but correct me I'm wrong, they get the concession money from the home FOOTBALL games. Sorry, this is unrelated to the thread but its one of my many soapboxes.

Regardless if they take the field or not, they will put on quite a performance in the stands. And will be very loud and play alot. PC coach had to shut them up so he could talk to his own team. They are a small band but extremely loud.

Regardless if they take the field or not, they will put on quite a performance in the stands. And will be very loud and play alot. PC coach had to shut them up so he could talk to his own team. They are a small band but extremely loud.

I was hoping to see the PC band perform at half-time of the SC game but was really disappointed when they just sat in the stands. Guess they were to tired to play for playing the whole game. Which to me was really annoying. It ruined the game because they were so loud. Can't ever seeing that happen at any game. Should have been an unsportsman flag thrown. I didn't go to the game to listen to them ...I went to watch the game. Harpeth fans might as well get used to it because I'm sure that's the only reason they come to the game is to pester the fans and the players.

I was hoping to see the PC band perform at half-time of the SC game but was really disappointed when they just sat in the stands. Guess they were to tired to play for playing the whole game. Which to me was really annoying. It ruined the game because they were so loud. Can't ever seeing that happen at any game. Should have been an unsportsman flag thrown. I didn't go to the game to listen to them ...I went to watch the game. Harpeth fans might as well get used to it because I'm sure that's the only reason they come to the game is to pester the fans and the players.

I guess we are used to it. District with PC, Maplewood, Whites Creek, Stratford, all loud bands.