Oneida at Hampton

uknoit2

And does Christ also give you the strength to insult people.Christian, my rear end.

Trust me Oneida don't have anymore use for you than we do.

Not insulting anyone. Just congratulating Oneida. If calling you guys the puppy dogs is an insult then it's your problem. I can dig up tons of posts on how we are insulted and criticized......most by the PUJO. You guys are the king of insults. I've never heard anything negative from Oneida fans.

Unfortunately we had a two week head start on ya but guess what puppy dogs? Time to lace up your basketball shoes. :roflol:

I don't know what these numbers say specifically, but I found them interesting.

There were 11 teams from what I would describe as the Tri-cities area that played last night.

8 lost.

There were 8 (I think) teams from what I would call the Chattanooga area playing last night.

5 lost.

There were 18 teams from the Knoxville TV market area that played last night.

4 lost.

Just realized two of the games were Tri-cities vs. Tricities. Those shouldn't count so

9 played - 6 lost.

congrats to oneida they never let up and took advantage of hampton mistakes i would like to ask ram fan exactly why is it that gca is on probation? also does anyone else remember that only 5,6 years ago they were the whipping post of our conference? anyone care to comment on how such a drastic change has occurred?

Talent was quite abundant the year he left,the JV's destroyed everyone. Several of um quit and even quit school.But even with the one's that stayed,they won 9 games their senior year under Coach Keith.Also took Coalfield to the bitter end in the 2ond round of the playoffs.If Jonah Horney hadn't got hurt in that game,I'm sure they would have won that one too.It don't look to me like Cloudland is too crazy about keeping coaches.

I wonder when the talent is gonna run out at Hampton.I'll tell you when,It'll be about the same time he quits coaching.Sour grapes is fine ,but at some point you have to look at reality and see whats really happening.Thats real ,like it or not. If any of this can be disputed I'm happy to hear your statistics. Until then I'll just stand pat. Reckon Robbie and Keith didn't like the kids or the school either. Wonder why they left.

There was a time when I was bitter about Mike leaving, but after I learned all the circumstances behind him leaving, I was able to put my hard feelings aside and look at it from another point of view. The trouble with a lot of people in the mountains including myself is we are too narrow minded. Once we view something a certain way, we refuse to think about it from another view point. I don't know if its being to proud to admit your wrong or what. But I will say that I was wrong to have hard feelings toward the Lunsfords for leaving Cloudland. I know if he came back, we would have winning seasons again. I'm ready for the as% whoopings to come to an end. Heck the vols got washed down 49-7 last night, my colts haven't won a game. The football gods hate the King. :cry:

Not insulting anyone. Just congratulating Oneida. If calling you guys the puppy dogs is an insult then it's your problem. I can dig up tons of posts on how we are insulted and criticized......most by the PUJO. You guys are the king of insults. I've never heard anything negative from Oneida fans.

Unfortunately we had a two week head start on ya but guess what puppy dogs? Time to lace up your basketball shoes. :roflol:

I'll tell you what Ram Fan, you keep running that mouth and these Dogs will sniff you out and spit you out! :o

Another thing that always bothered me is the way Keith was forced out of his job. People got so consumed with winning up here, they were willing to just squash someone who gave 30 years of his life to Cloudland. What they didn't realize is to become a winner, it takes standing together through difficult times. Having good morals and character are traits of a winner. When you go to back biting and plotting against those you have stood with for years, you reap what you sow. And here we are today.

If you guys didn't buy players you would not be on here running that mouth :flower:

We want someone that cares about the kids and the school. We want someone that's going to stay and not run when all the talent graduates. That's real like it or not.

Kev were you saying that nick and brandon winchester,webb the bucks,buchanan,casey,horney,jones,hughes,b.j.,simmons,luke,harrisons,possum,tim and jr clawson,baker,austin,sluder,moore,and many more that thier parents think had some talent did not have any talent.One of those was my son and i really thought he was a pretty good ballpayer at lesat good enough to go to the stete tournament in Bball.Thats real.Please dont say our children have no talent and that CHS has not had any talent for 10 years simply not true.

Kev were you saying that nick and brandon winchester,webb the bucks,buchanan,casey,horney,jones,hughes,b.j.,simmons,luke,harrisons,possum,tim and jr clawson,baker,austin,sluder,moore,and many more that thier parents think had some talent did not have any talent.One of those was my son and i really thought he was a pretty good ballpayer at lesat good enough to go to the stete tournament in Bball.Thats real.Please dont say our children have no talent and that CHS has not had any talent for 10 years simply not true.

And several that was playing with these guys when they were JV's left the team, Jr Clawson ,Paul Baker, Josh Thomas and a few skill position players.That was a very good group of kids.

I agree that Hampton and OHS should get together and set up a home and home series during the regular season. Move the game up 30 minutes and let them slug it out. Two dang fine teams that are similar and would be a good matchup year to year. Oneida has had its ups and downs over the years but I believe this game would be a good test for both teams year to year.

As an Oneida fan, I would appreciate if everybody just doesn't pay attention to ask_me. He doesn't have any answers and we don't claim his ignorant butt. Congrats to Hampton on a fine season and help us back the Injuns against Oliver Springs this Friday.