#2 Gallatin (10-1) vs. #3 Hendersonville (7-4)

TheRealTruth

I believe that Gallatin should have no problem handling Hendersonville again, but I have heard through the grapevine that one (maybe two) of Gallatin's best players will be suspended from playing this week due to excessive personal fouls in last Friday's win against Glencliff. Is this true?

No excessive personal fouls, but one ejection after retaliation (pushing) from a Glencliff punch. Bound to catch the second offense.

Gallatin will have composer this week and should be a good game.

Go Wave!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True, one suspension this week... But lucky for you Hendersonville folk, you are going to get introduced to a couple new faces that you didn't see last time :) ... I have a quick question btw. Is number 81 for Hendersonville going to make the trip this time, or does he have a doctor's appointment to get rid of the nightmares about number 7 in Green?

In less than 24 hours this game gets started. I can't wait. This week has been nothing but smack talk from the Hendersonville fans that I know. One even said that he had a talk with Brown the QB and he told him that the Commandos are pulling out all the stops and are going to run some old plays that they haven't run in a few years. May see more of their play makers in the backfield at the same time as well. The big one that has set me on fire is, "Gallatin can't beat Hendersonville twice in one season". Time to end this. Hope everybody has a safe trip to Gallatin it should be a war!!

In less than 24 hours this game gets started. I can't wait. This week has been nothing but smack talk from the Hendersonville fans that I know. One even said that he had a talk with Brown the QB and he told him that the Commandos are pulling out all the stops and are going to run some old plays that they haven't run in a few years. May see more of their play makers in the backfield at the same time as well. The big one that has set me on fire is, "Gallatin can't beat Hendersonville twice in one season". Time to end this. Hope everybody has a safe trip to Gallatin it should be a war!!

Get it done Green Wave! Pullin' for ya!!!

If Hendersonville wins, it'd be the 4th year in a row that they've had bragging rights. If you want to end it, you might want to end it now.. Most of the guys in the trenches for them are juniors.

If Hendersonville can take a lead into half time, this one is game over. Gallatin WILL lay down in the second half if things aren't going their way. Hendersonville's got the tradition and a group of kids who play hard, all the time. I look for them to win by at least 14.

This guy crawls out from under his rock every friday and says the same thing every week. Blah blah blah