#2 Gallatin (10-1) vs. #3 Hendersonville (7-4)

TheRealTruth

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Complete reversal of the regular season game. Hendersonville had a strong ground game and Gallatin was stymied all night. Everytime Gallatin had something go their way, something went horribly wrong. There were more turnovers than in any game this year and the Commandos feasted on the offerings. I wasn't too worried at halftime but after the blocked punt at the beginning of the 3rd I knew the Green Wave was done and it wasn't going to be their night. Then in the late 3rd and 4th quarter it looked exactly like last years playoff game with Tremaine running for his life while the Hendersonville D-line was in pursuit.

Hendersonville, your tough in the playoffs. We have no answer and I don't think we will next year either.

For Gallatin, something has to be done about this little thug/seniors/split town thing. All I have heard was negative stuff since the bye week. Very little unity and passiveness to the ultimate goal. The team before the bye week and the one after look entirely different. Not having big Tre and Swafford really hurt. That was one whole side of the line. The other guys did what they could but they just weren't as good tonight.

Nice win Hendersonville, you were the only team I was really concerned with in our quad. I was right.

Complete reversal of the regular season game. Hendersonville had a strong ground game and Gallatin was stymied all night. Everytime Gallatin had something go their way, something went horribly wrong. There were more turnovers than in any game this year and the Commandos feasted on the offerings. I wasn't too worried at halftime but after the blocked punt at the beginning of the 3rd I knew the Green Wave was done and it wasn't going to be their night. Then in the late 3rd and 4th quarter it looked exactly like last years playoff game with Tremaine running for his life while the Hendersonville D-line was in pursuit.

Hendersonville, your tough in the playoffs. We have no answer and I don't think we will next year either.

For Gallatin, something has to be done about this little thug/seniors/split town thing. All I have heard was negative stuff since the bye week. Very little unity and passiveness to the ultimate goal. The team before the bye week and the one after look entirely different. Not having big Tre and Swafford really hurt. That was one whole side of the line. The other guys did what they could but they just weren't as good tonight.

Nice win Hendersonville, you were the only team I was really concerned with in our quad. I was right.

you are right GWAVE, something has to be done. Lack of discipline is not acceptable. you can not coach speed or talent(both of which we had plenty of), but a coach can have discipline. We were out coached yet again. congrats hendersonville

And once again, Lassiter proves he can not win the 'big' game. How long are the people of Gallatin going to settle for these early exits from the playoffs. There is no way you should have lost the game tonight.

very frustrating. hopefully lassiter will step down, but if not i am afraid the administration will not make the move that should have been made several years ago.

very frustrating. hopefully lassiter will step down, but if not i am afraid the administration will not make the move that should have been made several years ago.

I thought at the beginning of the season it was stated that Lassiter was stepping down ater this season? Isn't that why O/C Williams came over to Gallatin? Something changed?

Edited by milo118

Could not have said it better myself GWAVE1. Lack of disipline and character by some and no senior leaders ever stood out. Remember though, coaches get the kids 3-4 years and that mentality has been breaded for many years leading up to a 17 to 18 year old personality.

I for one respect and appreciate Coach Lassiter for all he does for these kids on and off the field. I know him as a caring and compassionate man with our kids yet a consistant disciplinarian and man of character. He bleeds Green and Gold and works harder than anyone on this thread. It is an honor to have him and I hope he stays for as long as he desires.

Congrats to Hendersonville on a well played game. You deserved it more tonight.