McMinn Central

RumpleSkin93

I have sat quietly by and and let some yof you experts spout off about what should be done, but I draw the line when so called grown ups start commenting on and calling out the kids! Marc and the coaches can take care of themselves but some of the cracks on these kids are totally uncalled for. I know some kids left but I applaude those young men that stayed out and payed the price they did to finish what they started. Win or lose games, these kids are not losers in the game of life. I hope the underclassmen will follow the lead of these kids and stay the course, and I hope the staff encourages these kids everyday to finish what they start. I know the coaches care, no one is hurting anymore that they are about the results of the season, but I belive in giving folks the benefit of the doubt. There is no doubt that the team was better this year than last, as far as being competitive. To the coaches, keep working, keep growing in your knowledge and encourage the kids walking the halls to play... todays kids sometimes want to be wanted so all I am saying is it is not illegal to "recruit" kids that are already going to the school!!

:thumb: Easy elhosel. You don't want to confuse these "Legandary Coaches" with something like the truth. I don't think they can handle it. :thumb: Edited by 89charger

I have sat quietly by and and let some yof you experts spout off about what should be done, but I draw the line when so called grown ups start commenting on and calling out the kids! Marc and the coaches can take care of themselves but some of the cracks on these kids are totally uncalled for. I know some kids left but I applaude those young men that stayed out and payed the price they did to finish what they started. Win or lose games, these kids are not losers in the game of life. I hope the underclassmen will follow the lead of these kids and stay the course, and I hope the staff encourages these kids everyday to finish what they start. I know the coaches care, no one is hurting anymore that they are about the results of the season, but I belive in giving folks the benefit of the doubt. There is no doubt that the team was better this year than last, as far as being competitive. To the coaches, keep working, keep growing in your knowledge and encourage the kids walking the halls to play... todays kids sometimes want to be wanted so all I am saying is it is not illegal to "recruit" kids that are already going to the school!!

:ph34r:

Great post! Give this team next year and we will be talking differently of this board.

Why would my feelings be hurt? So you feel anytime that a coach has 2 or 3 years down in high school football we should go get a new coach? I hope you are good at what you do.

people need to be patient ,you guys want everything to happen at once. It also takes havin talent to win as well ,I dont care how good of a coach you are.

You are right they were better this year,Central won a game.