McMinn Central

RumpleSkin93

I find it hilarious that you get on here and try to run your mouth and try cracking all these jokes but you will never post your name. And I just wish I coulda played for ballcoach93 cause we would have went 15 and 0 state champs haha

Ok Son of mine. I gave some sugestions about keeping the JR & SR on the team. A flex schedule in summer workouts where you could come in the morning or evening so you can have a job. Can you think of anything they could do different to keep the upper classmen as we had 20 JR last year and only had 8 to play their SR year. Just ignor the BS post you reply to them that just feeds them. Marc Preskitt

As tony preskitt says your only a man hiding behind a screen name.

Mr. Preskitt, arent you one of the seniors who was involved in "the last hit"? I also heard thru the grapevine that you and one other stated during practice one day something about you getting tired of practice and ready for the season to be over?(dont blame you there). Excuse me if i say so but you have no room to talk. Anyways, everybody talks of being good people, true. McMinn Central football program is nothing but good people and for that they rank 1st in state, however, all the good people who want everything perfect and want everybody who plays football to be perfect, has got central close to the bottom in state rank in record.But hey, i vote Central friendliest football team in the state!!! :thumb:

I find it hilarious that you get on here and try to run your mouth and try cracking all these jokes but you will never post your name. And I just wish I coulda played for ballcoach93 cause we would have went 15 and 0 state champs haha

What is everybody on coacht doing? same thing bc93 is doing, and running mouths? Everybody on here does. Shoot, im 53 years old and im running my mouth...... about the truth and I guess.....as I would say, the truth just hurts. :mrgreen:

What is everybody on coacht doing? same thing bc93 is doing, and running mouths? Everybody on here does. Shoot, im 53 years old and im running my mouth...... about the truth and I guess.....as I would say, the truth just hurts. :mrgreen:

Hey Rumple,

My son is a 17 year old good young man. I'm 50 years old and have not said one thing neg. I have tried to point y'all in the direction to improve the program on how to keep our upper classmen but all we get is gutter talk (fire him, last hit, etc..) . Like I told Tony do not reply to the BS posts best thing to do is be positive and wish the best for the program us older guys should know that you get alot further with sugar than spice

Edited by charger999

Still find it interesting that nothing "public" has been made about the alledged hitting incident. Surely it wasn't just a rumor that someone started. If not, has the administration/school board been notified, are they investigating it, other media outlets being kept in the dark,????

Patriot, come on man you know they are just pulling a "penn state"... (too soon?)

only kidding of course

LOL. What if Ballcoach does put his name mr Preskitt? What are you or anybody else gonna do. I dont believe there is one senior bc93, who has the dedication to play college football, or have had the coaching to prepare them.

Edited by RumpleSkin93

LOL. What if Ballcoach does put his name mr Preskitt? What are you or anybody else gonna do. I dont believe there is one senior bc93, who has the dedication to play college football, or have had the coaching to prepare them.

I have sat quietly by and and let some yof you experts spout off about what should be done, but I draw the line when so called grown ups start commenting on and calling out the kids! Marc and the coaches can take care of themselves but some of the cracks on these kids are totally uncalled for. I know some kids left but I applaude those young men that stayed out and payed the price they did to finish what they started. Win or lose games, these kids are not losers in the game of life. I hope the underclassmen will follow the lead of these kids and stay the course, and I hope the staff encourages these kids everyday to finish what they start. I know the coaches care, no one is hurting anymore that they are about the results of the season, but I belive in giving folks the benefit of the doubt. There is no doubt that the team was better this year than last, as far as being competitive. To the coaches, keep working, keep growing in your knowledge and encourage the kids walking the halls to play... todays kids sometimes want to be wanted so all I am saying is it is not illegal to "recruit" kids that are already going to the school!!