Alcoa at Bledsoe County

howdoitknow

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have only seen Bledsoe on film (against Sweetwater) and I don't have any other familiarity with them, BUT, I am very familiar with Alcoa. Not trying to be disrespectful of BC at all, but based on things I have read and the schedules of both teams, I just don't see this being a very close game. I think Alcoa will dominate. Prove me wrong Bledsoe.

Edited by FootballDad

Bledsoe Co. lead Meigs Co. by 6 in the 4th quarter. The same Meigs team that I saw Polk's JV hold to 0 first downs the week prior.

This one gets ugly quick. :popcorneater:

I don't much much stock in what teams did against another apponent. It's how the personel match up. And Meigs knew they weren't going to beat Polk before they played the game.

I don't think Bledsoe will beat Alcoa either, but I think it will be closer than one thinks. And by all rights they shouldn't beat teams like Alcoa. I think this little team has a lot of heart and has overcome a great deal this year. Good luck Warriors, you will need it.

I love this game..... Never in my life would I have EVER thought Alcoa would be coming to Pikeville to play especially in the playoffs.... I watched Alcoa play against Maryville and well they are very good..... I know Alcoa loss the game against Maryville but I said they would still be playing for the gold ball after that game.... I hope for a flawless game from Bledsoe Co. and not a blowout from Alcoa.....

Having watched both Alcoa and Bledsoe this season and both recently. I have to say I have to give the edge to alcoa. However, compared to the last several teams alcoa has had this alcoa team is down. Alcoa will have the speed and size advantage. Bledsoe on the other hand has had so many things happen this year, its truly remarkable. Bledsoe is playing inspired football and they dont give up. They can win the close games and they can blow teams out. With that being said there is no easy bus ride to pikeville whether it is coming over the mountian from dayton or over from crossville it will be a long drive in. If bledsoe wants to have a chance in this game. They have to stop the running game of alcoa (since alcoa dosnt have much of a passing game) and score every chance they get on offense. Its probably better for bledsoe it this more of a shootout type game than a grind it out physical football game.

Edited by ChattanoogaFBFan

Having watched both Alcoa and Bledsoe this season and both recently. I have to say I have to give the edge to alcoa. However, compared to the last several teams alcoa has had this alcoa team is down. Alcoa will have the speed and size advantage. Bledsoe on the other hand has had so many things happen this year, its truly remarkable. Bledsoe is playing inspired football and they dont give up. They can win the close games and they can blow teams out. With that being said there is no easy bus ride to pikeville whether it is coming over the mountian from dayton or over from crossville it will be a long drive in. If bledsoe wants to have a chance in this game. They have to stop the running game of alcoa (since alcoa dosnt have much of a passing game) and score every chance they get on offense. Its probably better for bledsoe it this more of a shootout type game than a grind it out physical football game.

I think we may need to make an airdrop according to mapquest, talk about over the river and through the woods! :thumb: