McCallie at MUS

oldwiseone

Not all the way on Thursday and they are traveling 6 hours over two days so......it is a factor. Away from home, in a hotel, fake eggs for breakfast - c'mon owlbooster, you're real - it does matter.

Didn't know they would take 2 days to travel 310 miles, but given the time zone difference and a late pm start, it makes sense. With time in a bus on game day, it does matter some. "Fake eggs for breakfast" Where do they eat?

Edited by owlbooster

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.musowls.org/netcommunity/FLASH_STREAM/stream.html

That is the link posted on the McCallie athletic page. Looking forward to being able to see it. I know how to connect the laptop to the flat screen and plan to watch in large screen splendor while munching on a bucket of wings!

That is the link for MUS home games during the regular season. I think they have to have permission from the TSSAA to stream a playoff game. I didn't see the game listed on the TSSAA site, only the Baylor-MBA and CBHS-BA games. For you and other McCallie fans, hope it gets shown.

That is the link for MUS home games during the regular season. I think they have to have permission from the TSSAA to stream a playoff game. I didn't see the game listed on the TSSAA site, only the Baylor-MBA and CBHS-BA games. For you and other McCallie fans, hope it gets shown.

My only prediction so far this year! The big Blue tornado get the win 27 - 17. I tried to post this last night but could not get it to take my post?

The semifinals will be M/E affair!

As alway I pray for all teams will have a safe trip to the from thier games tomorrow night and there will not be any serious injuries to any player!

I sure do hope it is on the net! My son said it was going to be I hope he is right!

Go Big Blue Nadars!

Owlbooster are you sure MBA/Baylor is being streamed. Maybe I missed it but I did not see that. I will be in Chattanooga for the game but know alot of fans would like to know. Thanks.

I checked with the athletic office yesterday to verify and they said it was a go. There is also a link to an audio stream. Hopefully it will all work out. I know it is possible to do your normal video stream as long one pays the fee!

Travel is definitely a factor. They split it up, but it is still "abnormal". Not your own bed, icky hotel breakfast. Hopefully they will overcome!

Didn't know they would take 2 days to travel 310 miles, but given the time zone difference and a late pm start, it makes sense. With time in a bus on game day, it does matter some. "Fake eggs for breakfast" Where do they eat?

Not sure where they stay, but it is not a 4 star hotel for sure. As a frequent guest of Hampton Inns I can tell you they are not cracking fresh eggs made to order. I think they are poured out of a carton. And unless they have genetically engineered chickens to produce liquid eggs, I think they may not be 100% authentic.

I hope it is a well-played, injury free game and may the team who plays the best come out on top. And it better be available for streaming.....we have our Friday night planned and it's watching McCallie vs. MUS!

I checked with the athletic office yesterday to verify and they said it was a go. There is also a link to an audio stream. Hopefully it will all work out. I know it is possible to do your normal video stream as long one pays the fee!

Travel is definitely a factor. They split it up, but it is still "abnormal". Not your own bed, icky hotel breakfast. Hopefully they will overcome it/quote]

Obviously travel is a small factor but it happens to everyone. Playoffs are set up to let the team that has earned it during the regular season host the games.

Spartan you are right about earning home adavantage. Maybe our guys this season wanted to take the trip to Memphis? They might have planned it all along! They should be finishing up study hall about now and uncircling the wagons!

I re-checked on the streaming. The athletic office had it on the word of the MUS AD that it was on. I think the TSSAA article only mentions the ones they are doing. At least I hope that is the case as my plans include a bucket of owl wings, ranch dressing, celery and beverage!

Spartan you are right about earning home adavantage. Maybe our guys this season wanted to take the trip to Memphis? They might have planned it all along! They should be finishing up study hall about now and uncircling the wagons!

I re-checked on the streaming. The athletic office had it on the word of the MUS AD that it was on. I think the TSSAA article only mentions the ones they are doing. At least I hope that is the case as my plans include a bucket of owl wings, ranch dressing, celery and beverage!

It is going to broadcast online. The link on the owls athletic page is the standard one that will allow you to view the game starting about 15 minutes before kickoff. The owls choose to use their standard broadcasting network because of the quality and reliability (vs. the unknown of the TSSAA service). That being said, technology loves to break at just the wrong time. I hope that the broadcast goes as planned and all are able to view a "Host of Owls".

This is the link to the MUS football Homepage. If you scroll down, you will see the link to the video feed and the pure audio stream. ("http://www.musowls.org/NetCommunity/Football")Both of these are planned to be fully operational for the game. Listen to Barry Ray, Bobby Wade, and Mike Lawhead call the action from Stokes Stadium at Hull Dobbs Field.