A-AA 2012

ballbasher30

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know we just finished the 2011 season, but it is never too early to look forward to next year. Anyone want to post what they think their teams will be like next year? Who is going to make a run, which district are going to be strong or any other comments?

I predict CAK, CCS, CPA, and Notre Dame.

I predict CAK, CCS, CPA, and Notre Dame.

Man, you are really going out on a limb.

In the Chattanooga area, teams to watch for besides the obvious ones are East Hamilton and Grace. They don't lose much and EH's original 8th graders are starting to come into their own. CSAS's players are also going to play club ball, so they may surprise some people, too. The District 7 teams - Notre Dame, CCS, and North Red Bank - all lose their fair share of seniors, so it will be interesting which two will advance to region play. I also heard a rumor that Sequatchie County will actually play a district schedule next year.

Well, does anyone know what the club scene is going to do next year? I know that there was talk about going all year. That could put a spin on all the highschool teams.

CAK graduates 10, I believe 7 of which are starters. Solid group of freshmen coming in, but they will have big shoes to fill.

White House returns every player who had any significant minutes at all and if the 12 returning seniors do not make a deep run next year it is not going to happen in the near future. They were arguably the best team that did not make it to Chattanooga this season. These girls still have a lot to prove having lost 3 consecutive years in the regional semi-final round. If they can clear that hurdle the sky is the limit for this bunch.

CPA only had 2 seniors on the roster but who knows about those rumored transfers. I don't know about Hume Fogg, I assume they were young since they were a non factor in '10.

It should be a competitive 3 team race in region 5.

One thing is for sure I cannot wait...there is plenty of club ball between now and then, but there is just something a little different about the high school season. The soccer is not nearly as good, but it sure is more entertaining...In this mans opinion anyway.

Page and fairview will advance from region 6. They are by far the best two teams, and it would be shocking if they didnt make it to the sectional round. Page doesn't lose much off their team from this year. Fairview loses four seniors, but return all of their defense and all of their scoring.

They will match up with region 5, which should have CPA, White House, and Hume-Fogg battling for the two spots in the sectional. should be an interesting season next year.

Page and fairview will advance from region 6. They are by far the best two teams, and it would be shocking if they didnt make it to the sectional round. Page doesn't lose much off their team from this year. Fairview loses four seniors, but return all of their defense and all of their scoring.

They will match up with region 5, which should have CPA, White House, and Hume-Fogg battling for the two spots in the sectional. should be an interesting season next year.

Does Fairview return their same schedule? if so, they will suffer same fate as this year.