Class A Mr. Football Finalists

theGURU

Congrats to everyone on the list. Just being mentioned is an honor. I'd say Tucker has it in the bag for the back, but impressive to see a soph. on the list. I can't wait to see him play someday. I've seen Blevins and I know he's a great one, but I've got to pull for Coen to get the lineman. He's a beast!!...and a region foe.

Good luck to all the finalist!! :thumb:

I picked um myself before this even came out,I wasn't sure if it would be Lankford or Waters.Pretty much knew who the other 2 backs would be. Can't argue with the choices and these kids should be honored. I'm with Seven Tucker wins it and from the numbers he's put up,Can't argue with it. My guess is ,if nothing happens,Lankford will be receiving the award real soon,congrats to all these kids.

First of all, congragulations on all the finalists named. Each one is deserving and also what sticks out to me is that each of these young men represent Class Programs across the state. I do believe Tucker will be named as the Single A Back but Langford seems to be special. With him being just a sophomore i expect him to be nominated again the next two years. As far as linemen go, yes I am biased being from Gordonsville but with that being said, Tyler Coen may be the best I have seen at this level. Coen, a Junior, is 6'3" 240 plays both Defensive and Offensive Tackle. He averaged double figures in tackles (amazing for a DT) and anchors the offensive line. He is very athletic and fast for his size. He is also an amazing young man who credits the rest of his teammates for thier team success.