The Big Deal Invitational

GCPioneer

I heard it was a great game with Southwind coming back after the half...GC what did you think about ACD's height?lol Their bigger than a lot of college teams...#23 for Southwind had to be Jajuan Johnson but I could be wrong. How did J3 look?

Yeah that was Jajuan Johnson.He put on a show.J3 had about 10.Both teams are big and athletic.So.Wind is a very good team.GC Pioneer,Who you think is bettter,DC or So.Wind?LOl

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that was Jajuan Johnson.He put on a show.J3 had about 10.Both teams are big and athletic.So.Wind is a very good team.GC Pioneer,Who you think is bettter,DC or So.Wind?LOl

South Wind man. Dyer Co. could not/would not play with Arlington Country Day. Without Jarnell, I still think that Southwind is a front runner in AAA. I really like watching J3 play. He didn't have his best shooting night last night and you could tell he was frustrated, however he kept playing the game without giving up.

#23 hit some nasty 3's last night. I remember in one case he was double teamed and went straight up over the 2, got fouled with no call, and still buried the 3. He's a big time player. Also, he nearly through down the sickest dunk of the night. He went through the lane, cocked it back one handed, and nearly through it down on one of ACD's players. It looked like he tweaked his hamstring on the dunk when he did it.

chipper, in a game like this one, this is where I think Hubbs would just have been another player on the court. One reason why I'm not sold on him being #29 or 39 in the country. I saw several guys out there that were better than him. #23 for Southwind, #11 Carlos Williams from ACD, that other big guard ACD had... 3 players just off the top of my head. I know this is opening a whole new can of worms, but it is what it is.

Who won the Bolivar game? I left after Southwind/ACD. That game alone was worth by $5.

Edited by GCPioneer

South Wind man. Dyer Co. could not/would not play with Arlington Country Day. Without Jarnell, I still think that Southwind is a front runner in AAA. I really like watching J3 play. He didn't have his best shooting night last night and you could tell he was frustrated, however he kept playing the game without giving up.

#23 hit some nasty 3's last night. I remember in one case he was double teamed and went straight up over the 2, got fouled with no call, and still buried the 3. He's a big time player. Also, he nearly through down the sickest dunk of the night. He went through the lane, cocked it back one handed, and nearly through it down on one of ACD's players. It looked like he tweaked his hamstring on the dunk when he did it.

chipper, in a game like this one, this is where I think Hubbs would just have been another player on the court. One reason why I'm not sold on him being #29 or 39 in the country. I saw several guys out there that were better than him. #23 for Southwind, #11 Carlos Williams from ACD, that other big guard ACD had... 3 players just off the top of my head. I know this is opening a whole new can of worms, but it is what it is.

Who won the Bolivar game? I left after Southwind/ACD. That game alone was worth by $5.

I left after the first quarter.I like Torian Graham for ACD.He was number 2 and the 51st ranked player in the 2012 class.He has a nice jump shot and can really hop.He has offers from NC.St,Boston College,Clemson,Xavier and a few others.Jujuan Johnson can really ball and was the best player on the floor.

ACD from Florida was loaded.Torian Graham,6'4 transferred form Durham North Carolina and had perviously committed to North Carolina St.Baylor,Maryland, Texas and Florida St are also trying to get a commitment.Jordan Goodman,6'10 according to the profile I saw but looked to be about 6'8 had previously committed to Georgetown and Rutgers but now committed to Texas Tech.Carlos Morris,6'8 has given a verbal to South Carolina.Missouri,Cinn. and Ark are also recruiting him.Ian Baker the shortest stsrter at 6'1 has committed to South Carolina.The other starter is a junior named Junior Etou and is a 4 star recruit according to Rivals for the class of 2013.

Edited by mrbigster

ACD AND SOUTHWIND WERE REALLY GOOD. THE FRESHMAN FROM CALLAWAY AND THE WILLIAMS KID FROM SOUTHWIND WERE PROBALY THE BEST 2 PLAYERS OF THE WEEKEND. THE LAKE COUNTY VS RAYTOWN GAME WAS A GREAT ONE AND THE BALDWYN VS NORTHSIDE DID NOT LET THE CROWD DOWN. I HEARD FINDLEY PREP HAD ALREADY COMMITTED AND ACD WAS COMING BACK.

ACD AND SOUTHWIND WERE REALLY GOOD. THE FRESHMAN FROM CALLAWAY AND THE WILLIAMS KID FROM SOUTHWIND WERE PROBALY THE BEST 2 PLAYERS OF THE WEEKEND. THE LAKE COUNTY VS RAYTOWN GAME WAS A GREAT ONE AND THE BALDWYN VS NORTHSIDE DID NOT LET THE CROWD DOWN. I HEARD FINDLEY PREP HAD ALREADY COMMITTED AND ACD WAS COMING BACK.

Jujuan Johnson of Southwind was the best player last weekend.