Gville vs. Eagleville

owlball

Sorry I really don't know how the heck it wasn't. They did end up scoring following that though correct?? Ref can't be blamed for the outcome of this one!!!

Oh, I wasn't attempting to blame the officials. I was neutral and that was a butt kickin. I just didn't understand the call. I guess inadvertent whistle may of been the call, but as Cuda said. Use a little common sense there. No way he doesn't score.

Yep, saw ya, I was sitting right there in front of him, he's a good friend of mine. What's this story he was telling me about a potato and a smoke alarm when y'all were in high school, pretty good one...:roflol:

Lol. That brings back memories.... We had a defective fire alarm that kept going off during our lunch break. Alarm just happen to be above the table all the teachers sat at. I made the statement "If that alarm goes off one more time, I'm busting it with this bake potato". As fate would have it, it went off again. As a 16 year old, if you say your gonna do it..... Potato splattered against wall and went all over the teachers. They had no clue who threw it, so blamed the new guy. I had to go to office and "fess" up.

Lol. That brings back memories.... We had a defective fire alarm that kept going off during our lunch break. Alarm just happen to be above the table all the teachers sat at. I made the statement "If that alarm goes off one more time, I'm busting it with this bake potato". As fate would have it, it went off again. As a 16 year old, if you say your gonna do it..... Potato splattered against wall and went all over the teachers. They had no clue who threw it, so blamed the new guy. I had to go to office and "fess" up.

Yeah, Keith said you got 3 days for it, I bet that hurt your feelings having a mini vacation and a short school week at 16. I remember those days, mine was for having fireworks at school that somehow went off under the gym bleachers...lol.

You were right Gville was penalized 6 for 61 and Eagleville had 8 for 78.

Here's a link to the complete stats.

There is an error though. They have Hale's long TD run as a reception.

http://www.highschoo...Varsity/Boys//0

Actually it was a screen pass that he broke on the sideline. DNJ had Watson with 5 TD's, impressive. Y'all get SP at home next week right.

:

I really think this game will be close and competitive. There are so many factors that play into a game that all this mercy rule crap is just that. Depth may be the biggest factor for G'ville as they probly have more than E'ville. I know that most of em aren't G'ville fans. Mercy rule based on what, that they beat a mediocre team last week that was lucky to have won the week before, given G'ville has played some good teams. They must be assuming that A) Eagleville's defensive stats and efforts for the year are a facade, B) that Eagleville's going to lay down, C) that G'ville won't have any turnovers, D) that they're so in awe of G'ville that they feel they have no hope...:blink: Too many assumptions based only on the fact that G'ville is a good team and somehow that Eagleville won't show up even though they're 11-0. They could beat Eagleville badly if Eagleville gives the ball away but outside of that, I don't think a blowout is happening. If G'ville wins it will be at most by 2 td's but I'd say less than 10 pts. That being said I think Eagleville has a chance to pull off the upset and if that happens I could care less if it's by 1 or 10.

:lol::roflol:

:roflolk:

croz6110 did you forget to take your meds today. First of all I wear boxers not panties. Secondly, G-Ville fans have been talking about mercy ruling us all over the message boards this weekend. Nashville Christian had a 5-7 record this year so you beat a team with a losing record---CONGRATULATIONS. I hope your boys come into the game as cocky as the G-Ville fans on the message boards are. Mess with the eagle and you get the claw. Our boys will be ready and will have the win once the dust settles. Always remember that its not how you start but how you finish and we will be ending Gordonsville's season come Friday night.

Better Luck next years since according to the message boards your loaded for the next couple of seasons

:roflolk: :roflolk:

what a great game last night!Lots of fans and noise...But I have a question for the Eagles school.Why didn't they have more bleachers for the visting side?They could of bought in some extras for the fans of G-ville.And what happened to the football announcer?Or did they have one?They sure need some speakers on the opponents side to.

Earlier,some of you guys were talking about how bad the refs., were in the game.Personally,I saw alot of chop blocks on our guys,and alot of personal crap going on to.That's my opinion,...just saying Go Tigers......