Milan AT Fairview

Slim88

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've got two teams both 11-1 Milan vs Fairview. Milan won against fairview on the 2nd round last year.

What are your thoughts on the outcome this year??

FV- 28

Milan-21

Im not going to predict a score but i know if the Jackets play JACKET football, it will be the game to be at. It will definitely be a close one in my opinion

Im not going to predict a score but i know if the Jackets play JACKET football, it will be the game to be at. It will definitely be a close one in my opinion

I'm not predicting a score either but if Milan plays BULLDOG football, than Fairview will have a hand full. I think it will be close and advantage goes to the team with fewer mistakes and turn overs. Ball and clock control could be the difference. Sounds obvious but you never know!!!

I'm not predicting a score either but if Milan plays BULLDOG football, than Fairview will have a hand full. I think it will be close and advantage goes to the team with fewer mistakes and turn overs. Ball and clock control could be the difference. Sounds obvious but you never know!!!

That is going to be a HUGE key

I'm pulling for Fairview in this. Gotta cheer for the team that put ya out so you can say I lost to the state champs.lol I believe if Fairview comes out hyped, then they will be hard to handle.. But same with Milan too. I think it's gonna come down to the better defense in this game. Goodluck Fairview.

FV- 35

Milan- 31

That is going to be a HUGE key

If time of possesion is the key, Milan is beat. Very, very few games have they won time of possesion. Just like last night, Milan can not get off the feild, even on 3rd and long. This was a 7 point game with 3 min. left and WV had the ball. Milan had 2 pick 6's and the game ended, not as close as it was. Hopefully Milan coaches will soon realize the defense need Finch @ corner to stop some of the crazy 1st downs that are happening.Milan's offense is improving, but has to improve more. 14 stupid jr high penalties last night.