Milan AT Fairview

Slim88

Don't know what results you've been watching, but Milan is 11-1...you make it sound like they're 1-11...and Huntingdon did not give Milan a "beating"...Huntingdon defeated Milan in a close game...and Huntingdon will be 1A state champs....unapproved website, which is usually very accurate, says Milan over the 'View 28-26...I'll go with that..and if Milan doesn't win....Milan's coach will not blame the long trip for the loss like the 'View's coach did last year....he'll admit he got defeated by a better team...

Dont know what your talking about.We love our coach..... win or lose..

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fairview's ability to make plays in the passing game as well as on special teams is the difference in this one. Milan can play smash mouth football with anyone but the thing that gets them in this one is Fairview's diversity to make plays in more than one way.

Fairview: 28

Milan: 14

You never cease to amaze me with your posts. Milan may have more special team yards than anyone in

the state of TN. We have two return men that I would put against anyone, our kick-off guy puts

it in the end zone most of the time and can make FG's from 45-48 yds. We have a very solid

punter, and although our QB had some timing issues early, he's been spot on the last three games.

He's Milan's starting pitcher, so yea he's got a cannon and we have two very good senior WR's.

Milan can score many different ways with many different people. Your comment about Milan playing

smash mouth football this year just shows how much you don't know about us. Please for everyone's

sake, stay off this thread.

For all the real Fairview fans, I'm looking for a great hard fought, close football game. Good luck

One more thing, how far is Loveless Cafe, and are they as crowded Friday afternoons as they are on

Sundays?

Hey swingjuice. Loveless is about 15 min east on Hwy 100 from fairview highschool. So basically just go east on 100 until you see loveless on the left. It shouldn't be too bad on a Friday afternoon.

Thanks slim, you might be able to recognize me coming in the gate. I'll be the one eatin fried chicken

and those famous biscuits falling out of my pockets.

I hear you guys have a real stud at WR.

I would love to see fairview win but I agree with Juno.. Field Day is very unlikely! Milan is a great team with a great reputation as a top football program every year..we in fairview have great respect for milans program and know it's going to be a hard hitting close game till the end.

Milan's pass defense is terrible. Fairview will have a field day with the Bulldog secondary and win this one going away

That's a big statement buster. Milan may give up a big play every now and then, but our defense is

very solid. We had two interception returns for Td's last game. If you think you're

playing about the same team as last year, your big surprise will come before christmas.