Fulton at Greeneville

hearsay

amen my man. I hope this one's a classic. I think GHS's starters need to go past the halfway point of the second quarter and I firmly beleive this years installment of the Falcons will afford that opportunity. I still think Greeneville Rolls in this one, but not till the second half. Our lines will wear them down I beleive. it's very early in the week, but right now I'm saying

GHS 42

FHS 19

Pull the Devils on through BV,I've got to work next week and would like to see a game in two weeks.That can only mean a Devil victory.'60 Devil called during DB's game last night and kept me updated on the game.I told him I didn't even get worried until the third round when it comes to the Devils.

They are so physical at the line of scrimmage. They have adopted calling themselves the sharks. Its very fitting. They swarm to the ball and gang tackle. They are fast enough and ball hawking enough to negate the screen pass and the quick outs to receivers. Their defensive backs are playing as good as you can ask. They stop the run. Force you to pass. Get at your QB. Makes him make bad decisions and intercept the ball. They are just playing lights out right now.

SHARKS!!!

Although I get your point, that quote was framed by Woody Hayes at Ohio State. ;)

actually woody gets the credit, but that IS a NEYLAND quote...i'll try to find the proof somewhere...i've had this argument several times in the past...LOL...here's the "woody wiki" page...scroll down and you'll see where Neyland is given the cred....either way, no matter who said it, it's true...anyone watch this ARK VS UT Debacle>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woody_Hayes

Pull the Devils on through BV,I've got to work next week and would like to see a game in two weeks.That can only mean a Devil victory.'60 Devil called during DB's game last night and kept me updated on the game.I told him I didn't even get worried until the third round when it comes to the Devils.

will do. i texted u the score last night...be on the lookout for updates next week on ur phone if its close..if not, i'l shoot ya the final....there's always the post game vid :thumb:

Here is what the schedule tells us about these two teams.

There are 3 common opponents.

Both were defeated by Mo West (Greeneville was within a touchdown)

Both defeated Carter by serious margins (Greeneville was a laffer)

Alcoa defeated Fulton; Alcoa lost to Greeneville.

The schedule says Greeneville should win this.

Playoff experience in the coaching area - slight edge to Fulton (I bet Coatney is helping).

Number of seniors starting - edge to Greeneville.

Home field - Greeneville.

However -

Does Greeneville's diet of cupcakes hamper their starter's ability to go hard the whole game.

We shall see.

Playoff experience in the coaching area - slight edge to Fulton (I bet Coatney is helping).

However -

Does Greeneville's diet of cupcakes hamper their starter's ability to go hard the whole game.

We shall see.

As much as Fulton's cupcake diet does, I wouldn't really call Fulton's district a steak dinner! Oh yeah, Greeneville is one of the most conditioned team you will see. They will be doing heavy squats come Monday, and running hard at practice. So will the Fulton players try tearing down the goal post before this game, like last year? I hope they don't just show up wanting to start crap like Carter did last night. That coach had no control!

However -

We shall see.

The only think I don't agree with is the Coaching Play-off experience....Coach Ballard was at Greeneville as the OC for many years before he was the Head Coach that includes some big games against Maryville 2000 and 2008 and Morristown West over the years in the regular season and play-offs when Mo West barrely got by GHS and made it to the finals :thumb:

However -

We shall see.

Greeneville's is only giving up 10 ppg and scoring an average of 46.

Fulton is giving up 14 and scoring 27 ppg

I would think after last year's Falcon spanking that last question would be answered...If it's the cupcakes that have these boys pancaking the opposition then mmmmmm more cupcakes please