Fulton at Greeneville

hearsay

I sure would appreciate if someone could keep me updated on the score of this one Friday. Our local team hear in SC is playing for the Upstate Championship(State semi-final) Friday night, and they have a pretty good chance to repeat. I sure wish the radio station there had an internet signal that was smartphone compatible. Planning on being in Greeneville for Thanksgiving weekend if they get there...GO GREENE FIRE-SNOT BABY :mrgreen:

Did you pick the town based on the football program? You went from one state championship caliber team to another.

Good luck to your new team.

Edited by GvilleDevilsFan

I sure would appreciate if someone could keep me updated on the score of this one Friday. Our local team hear in SC is playing for the Upstate Championship(State semi-final) Friday night, and they have a pretty good chance to repeat. I sure wish the radio station there had an internet signal that was smartphone compatible. Planning on being in Greeneville for Thanksgiving weekend if they get there...GO GREENE FIRE-SNOT BABY :mrgreen:

Barb, I work at GMS and will be at the Game. Send me an email at sheltonrj@gcschools.net and give me a cell number and I will text you the updates. If ya want to, and I will keep your identity a secret, lol.

Barb, I work at GMS and will be at the Game. Send me an email at sheltonrj@gcschools.net and give me a cell number and I will text you the updates. If ya want to, and I will keep your identity a secret, lol.

Thanks Coach, but I found the radio station that carries Fulton football on Netgear and I can listen to it with my iphone...nice try getting my number though, but I'm not that kind of girl :flower:

Thanks Coach, but I found the radio station that carries Fulton football on Netgear and I can listen to it with my iphone...nice try getting my number though, but I'm not that kind of girl :flower:

Barb, you're not the first he has tried that on. Coach, have you ever succeeded with that line? Big brother always said you was a sly dog!!! ;) JK

• Upvote 1

Sharks! That is all that matters. $8 is a great price to watch the Mel and Rell show. Show starts at 7 tonight and ends when they want it to.

I hope those Falcons bring extra mouth guards and get those chin straps on real tight. There is blood in the water and the sharks are circling. Big Mel will probably even knock some heads on O as well. Going to be fun. Hope it's a good turn out.

Can a guy just be nice on not sneaky and sly! LOL, a woman who is that good with words and knows that much about athletics can't be a bad catch! Oh well. I tried. Enjoy the game barb and you now have my email if ya ever want to use it, lol.

In a fight, I will pick Fulton to win, hands down....however in the football game, I believe Greenfield will win. Greenfield 35 Fulton 14

i would take 70 for greeneville in a fight against half the falcon team....LOL..I'll take him tonight on the field too. im starting to lean toward a blowout in this game, but i just think Fultons athleticism will make it a better game than last years.

So it's killing me being 3 hrs away and not making it back for tonights game. I have followed these seniors since most of them were in middle school and I'm gonna hate to see them gone. So I'm gonna direct this to the seniors...the men in Greene:

As you take the field tonight as always we will be there to help you celebrate! Tonight you have the opportunity to take another step towards what no other team at Greeneville has ever accomplished. Win back to back state titles!

Words can't describe how much we appreciate all the blood, sweat and tears you have shed in the name of TRADITION! The sacrifice you have made from the dog days of summer until now is the price you must pay to have the lifelong glory that goes along with a championship season. Now that you have paid the price, take time to enjoy the ride! Remember, it's not about the destination, it's the journey that's important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make sure you have passed forward to someone that which was passed to you! Once you have done this, take a step back and think where you started four years ago and where your at now! That smile you have comes from those memories you have made! You will always represent Devil Pride, but the things you accomplish will be yours, we were just there to be your witness!

The tradition that is Greeneville Football has and can continue because of all of your sacrifice! For that we say THANK YOU! Now go forth and Kick Butt...GO GREENE! FIRE-SNOT BABY!!!!