Fulton at Greeneville

hearsay

** in skinny preppy valley girl accent** OHH MYYYY GOSSHHHH batman..I SOOO WOULD GIVE UP my latte maker for just one of those "HAMMS" burgers.....LOL...for real batman, that place was legendary stuff, as was the big top...remember the blue circle across the street from big top?

Don't remember the blue circle

Just a little humbling reminder... Contrary to Greeneville's ego ... your "S" does stink.

Go Falcons!

i am the LAST person on here you will catch thinking our "S" dont stink. I am very aware of what Fulton is capable of and very aware that all runs, all streaks and all egos come to an end at some point, which is why i do not have any type of arrogance or egomaniacle approach to GHS football. In some of my videos I might talk just a little smack and make some bold comments, but never will I be arrogant. My very humble upbringing prevents it. It's ok to be confident, but there's a fine line between confidence and cockiness and everyones perception of that line is different. Hope you have a great time up here and arrive here and back home safely.

ask the old man sometime..ask him about he and my uncle eddies trip to the circle one night.

Have to do that.I was thinking there was a bar with a simular name down town close to food city years ago.I might be thinking of another place very close to Devil60's house on 70,but that's part of getting old.Now to business.I've not seen any film on Fulton,but do know they have had some of the best teams in the state over the years.I hope the Devils are up to the task,because I'd sure like to catch a game next week if all goes well and that's always day to day in anyone's life.

Parts of the Carter team were a disgrace. Numbers 15 and 23 spent the entire night trying to start a fight. When you play like that it typically means you're not too good. It began way before the scoring got ugly. I felt sorry for the other players that were there playing hard and trying to do things the right way.

Carter is very well known for trying to start fights .. their coach has no control over that team .. I've seen it time and time again when Fulton would be playing them in 1st round of playoffs or last game of season and Carter would try every way to get some players from Fulton kicked out of their next game ... its really pitiful .. im sure Greeneville kept composure like they did last year against that team from Memphis is finals .. that display by that Mephis team was pathetic .. anyway I know last years Fulton and Greeneville game had one small situation but believe me that is not Fultons style .. coaches will not tolerate that and I am sure we wont have issues Friday night .. hopefully their is respect both ways .. 1st for how Greeneville has got it going the past 3 years and what Fulton accomplished from 2002 - 2008 with 3 gold balls and 2 runner-ups in 6 years.

Carter is very well known for trying to start fights .. their coach has no control over that team .. I've seen it time and time again when Fulton would be playing them in 1st round of playoffs or last game of season and Carter would try every way to get some players from Fulton kicked out of their next game ... its really pitiful .. im sure Greeneville kept composure like they did last year against that team from Memphis is finals .. that display by that Mephis team was pathetic .. anyway I know last years Fulton and Greeneville game had one small situation but believe me that is not Fultons style .. coaches will not tolerate that and I am sure we wont have issues Friday night .. hopefully their is respect both ways .. 1st for how Greeneville has got it going the past 3 years and what Fulton accomplished from 2002 - 2008 with 3 gold balls and 2 runner-ups in 6 years.

What was the best team during that run? I know one year you and Maryville both beat a great Alcoa team by about the same amount.Alcoa's only losses I think that year.

Let's just hope they're not trying to really start fights like Carter tried to do. How about the weather? How can either team get anything done with weather like this? Hope it doesn't change how the game is played.

In a fight, I will pick Fulton to win, hands down....however in the football game, I believe Greenfield will win. Greenfield 35 Fulton 14

Just want to congratulate Greeneville on maintaining their focus and keeping up the "standard of excellence" that you have set for yourselves. You stepped up in competition and haven't skipped a beat. You didn't let the close lose to Mo-West discourage you, instead it inspired you!

The Falcon's are a tenacious unpredictable team. Stay focused and keep rolling toward another Golden Ball in the trophy case!

I am envious that you have "barb" (articulate, quick witted, sharp tongued football savvy female devoted to her boys) I hope you appreciate her, she's a rare gem on these boards. If you don't we will be happy to have her on the Maryville boards!

Hang in their Falcons! It might be a long night!

What was the best team during that run? I know one year you and Maryville both beat a great Alcoa team by about the same amount.Alcoa's only losses I think that year.

That was the year that Falcons had Dennis Rogan as a senior and beat David Lipscomb in finals .. Alooa did have some players .. one Randall Cobb, Kyris Langster, Brian Sommers, Ray Sykes, Bart Hicks , Sheverdecker at RB ... Falcons had big athletic DT's Hamilton was one and some good WR's Freeney, Vic Smith and a pretty good QB in Stinson and Waggoner .. it was a good game .. but the Falcon teams in 2004 and 2005 that won state were also good but I would say the team that beat Alcoa in 2006 or 2007 was best.

No Epperson and No Troy on the defense to help stop the falcons... I still believe the SHARKS are playin incredible and not givin up anything defensively right now. If gville comes out in the 2 tight end formation, I think they'll dominate this game. It comes down to gville being way to physical for Fulton, especially on the line of scrimmage.

Fultons speed and athleticism is still very scary, knowing that they can break a long one at anytime, but I expect the devils the be prepared for that.

Gville 42.. Fulton 8

I sure would appreciate if someone could keep me updated on the score of this one Friday. Our local team hear in SC is playing for the Upstate Championship(State semi-final) Friday night, and they have a pretty good chance to repeat. I sure wish the radio station there had an internet signal that was smartphone compatible. Planning on being in Greeneville for Thanksgiving weekend if they get there...GO GREENE FIRE-SNOT BABY :mrgreen: