The White House Blue Devils vs. the Maplewood Panthers

Cleggy

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what you're saying, barb, is that had Maplewood not chocked last year they would have beaten Greeneville?

No I'm pretty sure if it hadn't been sleeting and sloppy, Willie C would have run all over them Panthers. I was never so glad to have heated seats in my life as I did after that one...

No I'm pretty sure if it hadn't been sleeting and sloppy, Willie C would have run all over them Panthers. I was never so glad to have heated seats in my life as I did after that one...

you must be ...recalling your dream version of that game ...because the weather was not bad at all ...field may have been a lil wet ...but that was about it... but hey ...what can i say ..cold nature!

huh??? willie c the import ??? aww ... he would have been treated the same way im guessing.

you must be ...recalling your dream version of that game ...because the weather was not bad at all ...field may have been a lil wet ...but that was about it... but hey ...what can i say ..cold nature!

huh??? willie c the import ??? aww ... he would have been treated the same way im guessing.

Maybe, but I Willie wasn't so kind to your passing game...I will never understand why Maplewood was throwing the ball in those conditions, but I'm sure glad they did. As I recall we had to come without the services of big Terrell Rollins. He has been a MONSTER on D this year...your Panthers might not have run the ball as well with him in the backfield all night.

Page used to scrimmage or play White House early in the season. I was always amazed how much they improved over the course of a season.

I also said that is one team I would not want to play at the end of the year......ouch!

I gotta root for White House.............where is Dandy 82?

Good luck WH from Smith County. :thumb:

Can't help but believe Maplewood takes this one. I'm a Giles fan but I do watch from a distance all of the better 4A teams. Only having lost to BA and Riverdale, easily two of the top teams in the state, and losing to PC a big rival game and a team with a ton of talent they have tempered there team to face big games and lots of skill. I expect Maplewood to take this one by 14 or more.

Well ...congrats to both teams for making it this far... now after looking at your schedule wins and losses ..you guys have not played anyone to even compare to Maplewood ...and the teams that almost came close enough to compare have all beat you ...see the pattern? ..i do!!

To me this game is going to be like Maplewood playing DL .. and you know how that goes ...Maplewood is faster and will hit you harder than you've been hit all year..

dont get me wrong ...im not going to sleep on you guys ..you're here for a reason ...but you will soon find out that those panthers are going to be to much for your team to handle. and yes they are the team that let Greeneville slip by and win a gold ball last year ...right Barb?? lol .. i see you guys out there!!

Wow Boski. Doing a little kicking DL on a down year? I was pulling for you guys, and came to the game last year when you guys failed to beat Greeneville in the semis.

Anyway, I see the Maplewood taking care of business and winning this game easily. Hopefully, if you make it to Cookeville, you guys will finish the job this year.

Maybe, but I Willie wasn't so kind to your passing game...I will never understand why Maplewood was throwing the ball in those conditions, but I'm sure glad they did. As I recall we had to come without the services of big Terrell Rollins. He has been a MONSTER on D this year...your Panthers might not have run the ball as well with him in the backfield all night.

all i can say is #20 ..would have changed the game for the panthers ..had they gave him more carries .. ..you guys had nothing for him ... we saw that..

Wow Boski. Doing a little kicking DL on a down year? I was pulling for you guys, and came to the game last year when you guys failed to beat Greeneville in the semis.

Anyway, I see the Maplewood taking care of business and winning this game easily. Hopefully, if you make it to Cookeville, you guys will finish the job this year.

lol ..sorry couldn't help it .. .was just comparing the two schools DL and WH ..and Maplewood has had DL's number since 10 AA was formed... DL will bounce back in a season or two ...so don't worry ... ..i hope we do all of that too.thumb[1].gif