Brentwood @ Mt Juliet

SCBisondad

Both teams have beat quality opponents the first 2 rounds. Brentwood seems they have really improved as the year has gone on. MJ coming off a very emotional win with a goal line stand against a very solid Sigel team. MJ has come from behind at halftime in each playoff game. I think this is another close game with a score of MJ 35 Brentwood 28. Go BEARS!

Both teams have beat quality opponents the first 2 rounds. Brentwood seems they have really improved as the year has gone on. MJ coming off a very emotional win with a goal line stand against a very solid Sigel team. MJ has come from behind at halftime in each playoff game. I think this is another close game with a score of MJ 35 Brentwood 28. Go BEARS!

It's fine, I was waiting on someone to start this. But I agree with you. MJ should take this one, especially if they start fast like they did in the regular season.

How often do you get two teams playing that have head coaches who have won a ring? Congrats to Coach Crawford and Coach Perry. I will be honest with you. I didn't think Brentwood was too hot this year, but looks like the kids have been 'coached-up" quite a bit and are turning on the jets. Will it be enough to take down MJ? Not sure but I think Crawford will have a good gameplan on tap to try to stop that wingt of Perry's. But will Bwood be able to generate enough offense to keep MJ's O off the field?

It is obvious that my Bears are not the strongest

team. The "D" is just average. We looked weak

against WC first half, Oakland just got worn

down in the second half, and Siegel beat

themselves. I'm not sure what will happen with

Brentwood? Could be our last win of the season.

Always nice to be positive huh?