Brentwood @ Mt Juliet

SCBisondad

Coach Perry has been in this spot on several occasions and I do not think he will let that happen. I guess we are in a slump since the playoffs started since we are ONLY averaging 33ppg. Down from our 45 ppg in our little weak 9AAA District. Yall have been improving and we're going backwards. Why are we even favored in this one. Maybe we will get lucky and pull this one off. That way we will be the worst 13-0 team out there. We have heard nothing but negativity since the playoffs started yet we keep winning. We are a confident team not an overconfident one. Who is the Brentwood D concentrating on? Our QB and his arm? Our fullback that takes several defenders to bring down? Garza that has the speed, power, and great hands to catch out of the backfield? Or our other 2 backs that have great speed and usually break a few long ones for TDs? Crawford is going to have to pull off some magic to stop all these weapons.

Whoever is saying that is an idiot... In 5A, the 9AAA district is considered the most difficult in the state. 2 teams from 9AAA have been in the 5A state championship the past 2 years. 5 teams from 9AAA made it to playoffs, and all made it past the 1st round... 2 have been knocked out by each other.. 3 teams from 9AAA are in the playoffs right now.

So not only is 9AAA not weak, its actually the complete opposite... it is one of the top districts in the state without a doubt. Whoever tries to claim otherwise, is a fool..

Coach Perry has been in this spot on several occasions and I do not think he will let that happen. I guess we are in a slump since the playoffs started since we are ONLY averaging 33ppg. Down from our 45 ppg in our little weak 9AAA District. Yall have been improving and we're going backwards. Why are we even favored in this one. Maybe we will get lucky and pull this one off. That way we will be the worst 13-0 team out there. We have heard nothing but negativity since the playoffs started yet we keep winning. We are a confident team not an overconfident one. Who is the Brentwood D concentrating on? Our QB and his arm? Our fullback that takes several defenders to bring down? Garza that has the speed, power, and great hands to catch out of the backfield? Or our other 2 backs that have great speed and usually break a few long ones for TDs? Crawford is going to have to pull off some magic to stop all these weapons.

You are the one that seems worried, I have no doubts Crawford had a game plan but thank you for letting him know your weapons , he will sleep better.

I have not put your MJ Bears down, it's the ones in the self imposed almighty region that have questioned you

Be worried that you have been just getting bye .

You are the one that sounds like the Smyrna , Oakland and Blackman posters .

You are the one that seems worried, I have no doubts Crawford had a game plan but thank you for letting him know your weapons , he will sleep better.

I have not put your MJ Bears down, it's the ones in the self imposed almighty region that have questioned you

Be worried that you have been just getting bye .

You are the one that sounds like the Smyrna , Oakland and Blackman posters .

Worried about what? I've been to Iraq with bullets flying all around me and with difficult split second decisions to make on firing a weapon at life. I don't let a football game worry me. All your middle TN 5A/6A coaches are aware of the weapons MJ has. It's not a secret. They just haven't been able to come up with anything to stop them all. That information was for the fans out there that haven't had the opportunity to watch the Bears offense. They just hear "Wing-T Offense" and assume that it is a very boring offense and can be easily defended. Not this wing-t offense. Coach has added alot of other wrinkles to it. Coach Crawford is not sleeping good at all. Too many nightmares keeping him awake this week. I have never put down Brentwood and have predicted a close game. Just letting you know that we've heard it all before about not facing anyone or a defense like theirs. IF Brentwood does stop the Bears offense than they will be the first all year to do it. Go BEARS!

Edited by MJpride

Worried about what? I've been to Iraq with bullets flying all around me and with difficult split second decisions to make on firing a weapon at life. I don't let a football game worry me. All your middle TN 5A/6A coaches are aware of the weapons MJ has. It's not a secret. They just haven't been able to come up with anything to stop them all. That information was for the fans out there that haven't had the opportunity to watch the Bears offense. They just hear "Wing-T Offense" and assume that it is a very boring offense and can be easily defended. Not this wing-t offense. Coach has added alot of other wrinkles to it. Coach Crawford is not sleeping good at all. Too many nightmares keeping him awake this week. I have never put down Brentwood and have predicted a close game. Just letting you know that we've heard it all before about not facing anyone or a defense like theirs. IF Brentwood does stop the Bears offense than they will be the first all year to do it. Go BEARS!

So a grown man with screen name MJ pride and such a cheerleader as well

Go bears really

Yes you can actually be a grown up and still have pride in your school. Maybe one day you will grow up and realize this. Just for you-Go BEARS!

I agree have pride I'm my high school , the high school I coached at , and school I attended and played football at Notre Dame but I don't sound like a cheerleader, or cry about respect and how my team scores 43 a game, you sound like the high school kid, grown ups don't do that unless someone's life is so null and void that high school football is their life or the al bundy disease

Look as I said the ones in the boro think allow themselves as the SEC and the MJ and Franklins as a conference USA school

I respect MJ regardless of district or strength of schedule it's tough to go undefeated and I admire the offense

All u said is don't count out BHS because they will sneak up on you. Do I think MJ will win YES I do .......

As cliched as it sounds, the Bears are playing team football right now and honestly believe in one another. It's tough to beat any team who has fostered that mentality, but even tougher to beat such a well-balanced team who has fostered that mentality. The fight in this team astounds me. The O continues to roll, and the D improves every week! They BELIEVE! And they've made a believer out of me as well. Certainly don't look for a blowout becuase Brentwood is way too well coached, but I think MJ will take this one a little more decisively. Go Bears! :thumb:

:popcorneater: Well its been a while since ive hit up le message boards but if some stuff to say about the mighty Rebels who the Brentwood Bruins barely edged last week. First of all, the rebels should have been undefeated this season. Quarterback Joe Crichlow led the team with 2945 passing yards and 435 yards on the ground. The running game was led by Paul Roher while he rushed for 1857 yards on the ground and 22 touchdowns. The defense was led by senior linebacker Joe Defatta. He was offered a full ride scholorship to Penn States Jerry Sandousky but it was later revoked. Joe stood at 6'6" weighing 236 pounds. He was an absolute nightmare for defenses while racking up 49 tackles on the season and 74 sacks. Rumor has it that because of this amazing perfromance by the rebels that Craig may be out of a job. There are 2 candidates for his spot. The leading Candidate,Randy Noska, is a legend at frankin higshcool for his record braking 2004 season. Randy rushed for over 3000 yards and also claimed the prize for the best looking senior superlative award! he is truly an outstading prospect. :flower::wub: Wellph anyways goooo BEARSS there gonna be nunustoppablee!!!

I agree have pride I'm my high school , the high school I coached at , and school I attended and played football at Notre Dame but I don't sound like a cheerleader, or cry about respect and how my team scores 43 a game, you sound like the high school kid, grown ups don't do that unless someone's life is so null and void that high school football is their life or the al bundy disease

Look as I said the ones in the boro think allow themselves as the SEC and the MJ and Franklins as a conference USA school

I respect MJ regardless of district or strength of schedule it's tough to go undefeated and I admire the offense

All u said is don't count out BHS because they will sneak up on you. Do I think MJ will win YES I do .......

Actually you were the one that stated "Don't count out BHS" Guess you took too many knocks in the head when you played for Notre Dame. It's gameday-Goooooooooooooooooooooooo BEARS! Sincerely, Al Bundy