7-AA Boys

Omniscience

I was really aggravated by the way the Bledsoe team played. In a close game, and a rivalry game at that, I can understand a little trash talking. But come on #1, you're down 25 points. PLUS, as an individual you haven't dominated this game. If I was a Sequatchie player I would have just said "Number one, 10-0". And I know the Worthington kid couldn't have been in double digits, if he was it was barely. On a positive note... That's one of the biggest crowds I've ever seen in Dunlap! Way to go INDIANS! Keep it up!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Several times he would run his mouth, twice the ref stepped in to say something and another Cartwright just pointed at the scoreboard. Jamal is a great player, but Sequatchie had more than enough defenders to control him. Rodney Smith did most of the night and when he wasnt Trevor Holland did. Bledsoe just doesnt have the players around him like Cartwright does at Sequatchie.

Several times he would run his mouth, twice the ref stepped in to say something and another Cartwright just pointed at the scoreboard. Jamal is a great player, but Sequatchie had more than enough defenders to control him. Rodney Smith did most of the night and when he wasnt Trevor Holland did. Bledsoe just doesnt have the players around him like Cartwright does at Sequatchie.

Sequatchies players aren't that much better than Bledsoe's players... They just have a leader who puts them in positions to succeed. Worthington is decent. But a GREAT player would have kept his team in the game regardless. The kid had 9 points, I just seen in the paper. I see a ton of athleticism... but not a great basketball player. The kid couldn't throw a grape in the ocean. And he was running his mouth the entire game. I've only seen him play 2 other times and I had respect for him, but after last night I do not. Talking trash when you're down 25 points and you haven't even dominated any aspect of the game is just plain idiotic. Sequatchie shut him, and the rest of the Bledsoe team down. Period.

Final District Standings <br style="color: rgb(53, 27, 27); font-family: verdana, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(249, 249, 249); ">

Sequatchie Co. 23-2 (10-0)

Signal 11-13 (6-4)

Bledsoe Co. 11-12 (5-5)

Notre Dame 9-14 (4-6)

CCS 13-11 (4-6)

Grundy 4-16 (1-9)

1st round- Grundy Co. @ Bledsoe Co. / CCS @ Notre Dame

2nd Round- Winner of 3 vs 6 @ Signal / Winner of 4 vs 5 @ Sequatchie

I believe this is right. One question if 6th seeded Grundy wins would they then play Sequatchie since they are the lower seed ?

Final District Standings

Sequatchie Co. 23-2 (10-0)

Signal 11-13 (6-4)

Bledsoe Co. 11-12 (5-5)

Notre Dame 9-14 (4-6)

CCS 13-11 (4-6)

Grundy 4-16 (1-9)

1st round- Grundy Co. @ Bledsoe Co. / CCS @ Notre Dame

2nd Round- Winner of 3 vs 6 @ Signal / Winner of 4 vs 5 @ Sequatchie

I believe this is right. One question if 6th seeded Grundy wins would they then play Sequatchie since they are the lower seed ?

Edited by Omniscience