District 3AAA

corbus

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a pathetic Oak Ridger beats being a pathetic Clintonian any day of the week, if you ask me lol...I am at least glad you admitted that Clinton hasn't had some well standing people before too..Does Scotty Whitt ring a bell, Jermain Shepherd?? Hmmm??Maybe so? You need to worry more about your team competing with Campbell County first, let alone Oak Ridge before you start demeaning 15, 16, and 17 year olds on a rival schools team. Whether you like it or not, yall will always be Clinton lol....And the excuse of we have a bigger pool to choose from holds no water..Alcoa could compete with us, CAK could, Other teams could, why can't Clinton? And of course i don't know you, but you don't know the kid on our team who did what he did? Right? So why are you judging him? He is human, am i right? Do you not make mistakes?

I'll keep it civil.

I've seen how your program acts for years. I've seen a kid disrespect the Clinton coach after the game, I seen that kid go grab one of the Clinton kids standing in the line after the game and threaten him. I've seen how your coach acts. I've seen how the kids imitate their coaches. I don't think championship teams should behave that way.

Is high school sports all about winning or should there be some life lessons in there somewhere?

I've asked several times and you wont answer, how many kids on your team this year were suspended for any amount of time?

Now if all you can do is insult or make assumptions, don't bother responding.

I agree, I started the thread for the point of discussing, not bashing!

I answer to earlier on teams next year, I do beleive OR will be the team to beat, they have a solid class coming up. Powell should be ok to, a lot of juniors got a lot of time this year. HVA could also be a threat, along with Central. Halls will also be in the mix if the size issue doesn't continue to bite them. Losing their beef in the middle will hurt. Clinton and AC may battle for the bottom, and CC is another unknown losing their size. Hopefully next year 3 AAA will represent in substate!!

I agree, I started the thread for the point of discussing, not bashing!

I answer to earlier on teams next year, I do beleive OR will be the team to beat, they have a solid class coming up. Powell should be ok to, a lot of juniors got a lot of time this year. HVA could also be a threat, along with Central. Halls will also be in the mix if the size issue doesn't continue to bite them. Losing their beef in the middle will hurt. Clinton and AC may battle for the bottom, and CC is another unknown losing their size. Hopefully next year 3 AAA will represent in substate!!

DragonBallz, Oak Ridge doesn't need your affirmation as to what composes a championship calibur team, trust me. On to the real subject at hand. I think OR should be the team to beat, "should be" being the key word..You never know what can happen, that is what is so great about HS sports! I do wish every team out there a good offseason without injury, though!

1-Oak Ridge

2-Hardin Valley

3-Karns

4-powell

5-Campbell county

6-Halls

7-Central

8-AC

9-clinton

1. Hardin Valley

2. Oak Ridge

3. Karns

4. Halls

5. Clinton

6. Powell

7. Campbell County

8. Central

9. AC

You bunch of Dragon haters! :D

It's rumoured C may be getting a transfer in that could be a game changer.

1. Hardin Valley

2. Oak Ridge

3. Karns

4. Halls

5. Clinton

6. Powell

7. Campbell County

8. Central

9. AC

You bunch of Dragon haters! :D

It's rumoured C may be getting a transfer in that could be a game changer.

LOL. Aint nobody hatin. Its just that Clinton Basketball is in just so bad of shape it will take like, 3 or 4 recruits, oops, I mean transfers to finish 5th or better. I heard some people say last year was lockards best coaching job, and they only won 3 games. LOL, I mean they were one of the worst AA or AAA schools ive seen in a long time. Althogh u do have a ligitimate shot at finishing 8th. I mean any transfer in will be a game changer for Clinton, it can only go one way, and thats up. LOl. And picking Hardin over OR? If that happens Green better look for a job. OR is head and shoulders the #1 team in the district and it pains me to say that. Im just being honest. Im gonna go ahead and post my new predictions for next year, let me know what u think?

1-OR

2-OR JV

3-OR- Freshman

4-Karns

5-Hardin

6-Powell

7-Campbell

8=Halls

9-Central

10-AC

11-CLINTON

Sorry, OR is that far ahead of the rest of us. LOL

LOL. Aint nobody hatin. Its just that Clinton Basketball is in just so bad of shape it will take like, 3 or 4 recruits, oops, I mean transfers to finish 5th or better. I heard some people say last year was lockards best coaching job, and they only won 3 games. LOL, I mean they were one of the worst AA or AAA schools ive seen in a long time. Althogh u do have a ligitimate shot at finishing 8th. I mean any transfer in will be a game changer for Clinton, it can only go one way, and thats up. LOl. And picking Hardin over OR? If that happens Green better look for a job. OR is head and shoulders the #1 team in the district and it pains me to say that. Im just being honest. Im gonna go ahead and post my new predictions for next year, let me know what u think?

1-OR

2-OR JV

3-OR- Freshman

4-Karns

5-Hardin

6-Powell

7-Campbell

8=Halls

9-Central

10-AC

11-CLINTON

Sorry, OR is that far ahead of the rest of us. LOL

LMAO, now that was the funniest post i have read in a long time. Thanks for the laughs, CC