South Pittsburg against Gordonsville

Roy Dillard

I guarantee you that had half of Coalfield's team not been suspended when you played them you would have seen plenty of ejection action.

As for you Charlie. From your temper on here I can see where your son may get some of his temper . You need to settle down and quit pointing fingers when you are such a hothead. This team is 100 times stronger than they have ever been . My son has had to run plenty of pyramids so there is discipline on this team. Like I said before, South Pity brings out the worst in us and that goes for our fans too. I think we will all agree that the officials were awful both ways and let things go south.

I do think Coach Medley needs to be on the sideline. It looked like coach Clemons was having a hard time hearing what play he was calling because of our crowd noise.

Baited? Look at the stats. Gordonsville had 1 more penalty than South Pitt had last night. You are right about Gordonsville talent being great though. They have had talented football teams the past two years, but South Pitt is pretty talented as well.

Last year it was all Raquis Hale that beat Gordonsville. This year proved to be spread out a little more as well as a much improved defense by the pirates. Next year will be even better for Gordonsville. You should be the front runner to get you a gold ball next season.

#4 is not my son but I wish I had five just like him. :thumb: pitt is always a very talented team that I have lots of respect for and look forward to playing again next year. I do tend to run my mouth too much on here and yes my team did the same last night. #4 got tossed for running his mouth to the ref .. not for any cheapshot. As far as him shooting a bird, I didnt see that but he was probably just telling yall that your number 1 :rolleyes:

I guarantee you that had half of Coalfield's team not been suspended when you played them you would have seen plenty of ejection action.

As for you Charlie. From your temper on here I can see where your son may get some of his temper . You need to settle down and quit pointing fingers when you are such a hothead. This team is 100 times stronger than they have ever been . My son has had to run plenty of pyramids so there is discipline on this team. Like I said before, South Pity brings out the worst in us and that goes for our fans too. I think we will all agree that the officials were awful both ways and let things go south.

I do think Coach Medley needs to be on the sideline. It looked like coach Clemons was having a hard time hearing what play he was calling because of our crowd noise.

Why would we have seen a lot of ejection action? Coalfield has two starters suspended for that game last week. South Pitt also had three starters out for that game. Is Coach Medley still coaching? He has been around for a very long time.

#4 is not my son but I wish I had five just like him. :thumb: pitt is always a very talented team that I have lots of respect for and look forward to playing again next year. I do tend to run my mouth too much on here and yes my team did the same last night. #4 got tossed for running his mouth to the ref .. not for any cheapshot. As far as him shooting a bird, I didnt see that but he was probably just telling yall that your number 1 :rolleyes:

That is funny. You are probably right. Gordonsville will be dominate next season. You have a lot to be proud of this season as well. Gordonsville was one of the top 4 teams all season and proved it on the field. Good Job

Charlie? Charlie? Charlie? What will they ever do with you? Not having that good of a time huh? Well the whole insults really help your case. I didn't really want to point anyone out, but the kick to the head was alittle much. I can see maybe losing your cool in a ballgame. But you need to be alittle more controlled. He wasn't the only one.

nerve_header.jpg

You need to be a little more controlled on your predictions every year about how great the owls are also my friend. We all agree the kick was a bad move on the kids part and that the team lost focus. We need to control that rage and unleash it at the right time.

Nope, I was standing right there and heard both 50 and 6 . So I am not wrong. Plenty of others heard it too.

Yes , Medley is coaching and has called the O the last 2 years.

It was my understanding that Coalfield had 8 players ejected because of fighting including the coach and a waterboy. Is that not correct?

Two starters were suspended. 6 other kids were freshmen that never see the field. What did 50 & 6 say to the crowd? Were the cursing at them like many of the Gordonsville kids were doing toward our sidelines and coaches?

I agree with some of what you say roy, our coaching staff needs to have a firmer grip on things and it showed bigtime last night in every phase of that ballgame. It was sad to watch my team that is loaded with talent get baited into all those penalty`s and loose their cool. You should know by watching that game that if we cant even get a play called in time or cant cover a kickoff then we probably havent taught um the discipline thing either. With the right coaching we would be going to the big dance for the second straight year instead of the pirates in my opinion.

I agree totally...Gordonsville still had a shot to win this game til #2 started his tantrums...he threw one of those tantrums against us this year on the creekbank...and it cost ya'll then too. I think the fault is all on the coaches...part of their job is to teach discipline and sportsmanship...even in defeat. thumb[1].gif

So sorry for being a hothead blue, but for you to say this team has discipline makes some of my posts look brilliant :roflol: If we had it we would be playing wayne county next week :thumb:

So sorry for being a hothead blue, but for you to say this team has discipline makes some of my posts look brilliant :roflol: If we had it we would be playing wayne county next week :thumb:

You wouldnt have got beat by 18 but you still would've lost...SP dominated the second half of the game as evident of the 57 yards...The best team won but Gville still had a fighters chance with 8 min to go down by 12....The immaturity started showing and guys started letting their emotions get involved....I have no doubt they will learn from it...Next year it's a 7 point game either way between SP and Gville...I really think they both will be head and shoulders above the rest of 1A