Giles at Greeneville!

DevilMan03

Whio wins?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Greeneville?
    • Giles?

but on a lighter note ,anyone heard anything bout that bobcat ,devil football game on friday.i can't find no info at all!

Other than their rug is coming apart at the seams and their fans are infatuated with Black there is not much going on. :shock:

I thought we would have at least 47 Fire Snot's by now.

I do like Giles coaches strategy this week though. Fish every meal. Morning, noon, and night. And, prunes and prune juice to drink so there's nothing to knock out of them :roflolk:

Other than their rug is coming apart at the seams and their fans are infatuated with Black there is not much going on. :shock:

I do like Giles coaches strategy this week though. Fish every meal. Morning, noon, and night. And, prunes and prune juice to drink so there's nothing to knock out of them :roflolk:

that sounds like a great plan,we'll figure out the football parts when we walk on the field fri. night!

Except the FIRE-SNOT!

It isn't an indicator of how this game will go at all, I never said it was. Seems as though your poor DB play is a bit of a sore spot though. Just explain to the boys that they're supposed to defend the guys in the different color jerseys,

poor DB?????? Greenevilles secondary has over 15 turnovers!!! Number 4 has 8 himself!! You must be talkin bout 09' cause this is a totally different year and team. One a team that has "SHARKS" that feed off of garbage comments like you've given us all for example :thumb:

In my post I was not joking at all sir. You county is known for it's meth using and it's all right to be ashamed of the lack of clean water and soap round them parts too. But luckily up her round greeneville we have very nice facilities and an amazing SUSHI bar :thumb:

Seriously, son, you need to not go there... You are making yourself and all of Greene county look bad.