Giles at Greeneville!

DevilMan03

Whio wins?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Greeneville?
    • Giles?

Well, if history between these 2 holds true, he probably will.

I heard that Greeneville's corners are still turning circles outside Tucker stadium in Cookeville, trying to find a receiver.

So you consider 1 game 2 years ago an indicator of how this one will perform in the semis with home field advantage? You ain't all that smart are you?

So you consider 1 game 2 years ago an indicator of how this one will perform in the semis with home field advantage? You ain't all that smart are you?

Now watch out barb someone form Giles might have someone in there family thats "not all that smart" and you might hurt someones tiny little feelings. SHARK BAIT OOH HA HA

Well, if history between these 2 holds true, he probably will.

I heard that Greeneville's corners are still turning circles outside Tucker stadium in Cookeville, trying to find a receiver.

And Giles QB will still be digging himself out of the turf at Burley stadium in Greeneville this time next year. :thumb:

It isn't an indicator of how this game will go at all, I never said it was. Seems as though your poor DB play is a bit of a sore spot though. Just explain to the boys that they're supposed to defend the guys in the different color jerseys, not watch them.

Smart? Who, me? Probably just smart enough that I don't feel compelled to question someone's intelligence simply because I don't like what they're saying. That's about retarded, Barb.

Dang. I had to go & try to find a cattle barn so the boys could practice out of the rain and a keyboard rumble breaks out and I miss it. :o

What's funny about this match-up centers around both teams having a excellent coaching staff. CoachT groupies can't find traction for smack talk grounds. Searching....Searching....

Kev-O. We bringing the chum. Love sushi..... :ph34r:

It isn't an indicator of how this game will go at all, I never said it was. Seems as though your poor DB play is a bit of a sore spot though. Just explain to the boys that they're supposed to defend the guys in the different color jerseys, not watch them.

I will say this, speed at the corner and safety positions isn’t a problem this year. Can Giles County throw on them some? Probably, but I wouldn’t expect us to get burnt as bad this go around. 4.4 speed can make up for some mistakes.

I will say this, speed at the corner and safety positions isn’t a problem this year. Can Giles County throw on them some? Probably, but I wouldn’t expect us to get burnt as bad this go around. 4.4 speed can make up for some mistakes.

Yea but you 4.4 was timed by a UT coach. It's not like anybody on the Hill actually knows whats going on theses days. :roflolk:

Now we got us some accurate 4 potato boys. Timed by Roy. :shock:

I'm doing great just soaking up this 80 degree weather today getting ready to do my part in controlling the worlds turkey population. Word on the street is they are handing out free buckets of chum at the gate Friday night.

The family talked me into cooking tomorrow so we can travel to Greeneville Thurs evening rather than in the black Friday traffic.. You take care sweetie