Giles at Greeneville!

DevilMan03

Whio wins?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Greeneville?
    • Giles?

I know I don't post a lot and I try not to bash either team, but this thread is crazy! It's also fun to read. This is Semi-finals baby! Both teams are pretty dang good. I for one have doubted my Devils several times this year and each and every time they have proved me completely wrong. These boys have proved themselves every single week. They have gotten better every time they step on the field (I have only missed two blowout games.) I think the passing game of Giles is my only concern. I had that concern earlier, but they will not pass on us all night. So, let's give them two 2 TD's for the sake of saying they are that good. They have a pretty good kicker, so let's give them 3 more for him. So, if Gile's scores 17 (which I personally think will be more like 10 maybe). I still don't think it is going to be an extremely close game. They have given up more than 20 points on 5 occasions and 51 pts. once. Now, i do realize that is all about match-ups and heart in the postseaon, but Greeneville has only been held to less than 40 on 2 occasions by two very good larger schools. So, lets say we only score 35. I would still say at worst the score is 35-17. But, my gut says that Greeneville wins 42-10. It's High School football, but these Devils are the best I have seen with THE best coaching staff who are constantly watching film and making the players aware of opponent tendencies!

GO DEVILS! ALL IN! 2 in Row and I don't see GILES stopping you. GILES fans, I wish you the best for safe travels. i hope it is an injury free game. I can see this being a match-up quite often in the postseason. And Barb, my offer stills stands if you don't make it this week, lol.

Id bet a little money that gville has a db faster than every person on your team or any team you've played this year.

And I would probably agree with you.And Lipscomb use to have one and Brainerd had one and Marshall Co. had one.And No I dont call high school football players Mr. but I do give them respect.I'm sure

Motel and Hotel will be a force.

Edited by bobcat93

That's about retarded... Maybe WOMG needs to start a posting class in Pulaski. I can send you my notes, ol man.

Aren't you supposed to be a mediator on these boards?If so you ought to use different words than "retarded" some people can't help the way they are.God made them special and they some times make more sense than you do.

Do as I say....Not as I do.... :rolleyes:

I'm sure it isn't 93's intention, but his comments might be interpreted as somewhat bigoted.I doubt he would have as much to say if their names were Bill and Dave.Perhaps we should just refer to them going forward as Mean and Nasty... Or Mr Mean and Mr Nasty

WOMG, I don't see what point 93 was trying to make by making fun of 2 kids given names. Terell Rollins and Jamel Hall are 2 fine young men.

Point taken. I sure 93 was taking a shot at the poster, not the kids. Any young man that straps up has my respect no matter what logo is on the helmet. If you have ever played the game you know it takes heart and commitment to sustain your name on the roster.

I am also not politically correct enabled so I also understand the meaning of your post. The reason you & I get under peoples skin is because of our thick skin. Being of another era...or old, or as I like to think just experienced.

Water under the bridge. Lets go back and talk about sushi!!! :hungry: