Giles at Greeneville!

DevilMan03

Whio wins?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Greeneville?
    • Giles?

A lot of talk about 2009.That was a great game and could have went either way.The biggest play that still sticks in my mind was when Greeneville had control of the game and missed a pick six chance.Giles went on and scored and later put the finish on the game.That was however two years ago.The pass defense in 2011 looks a lot better for Greeneville then the first drive Science Hill had on them.I hope it's not lack of competitive passing teams but improvement in Greeneville's defense.Most teams will not run on these beast,and I'm sure Greeneville has had two great days of planning for the pass.

Well Giles has had two great days working on the running game.

Omen. Devils working on the wrong thang...... :ph34r:

The main reason for this message board tho is to be mean, nasty, and tasteless. I respect your concern for these people and I wish them nothing but the best of luck in safe travels etc... BUT on a other note let's put that aside, the lovely people of PALASKI have 11 sharks to worry about :thumb:

Shoot all this time I thought it was to talk about football and support our team

A lot of talk about 2009.That was a great game and could have went either way.The biggest play that still sticks in my mind was when Greeneville had control of the game and missed a pick six chance.Giles went on and scored and later put the finish on the game.That was however two years ago.The pass defense in 2011 looks a lot better for Greeneville then the first drive Science Hill had on them.I hope it's not lack of competitive passing teams but improvement in Greeneville's defense.Most teams will not run on these beast,and I'm sure Greeneville has had two great days of planning for the pass.

two whole days working on pass defense!!i'll be suprised if giles passes 2 times.we're gonna take it down the pipe!

two whole days working on pass defense!!i'll be suprised if giles passes 2 times.we're gonna take it down the pipe!

Just well enough thank you and its Pulaski. I want question you anymore. I just looked up the TSSAA records and found you. You broke the record for recieving! GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT! But the astrick with the side note that says {NOT ON FIELD ONLY IN LOCKERROOM} what is that all about?

[/quote

Hahahaha love it! Made my day!

I'll predict it will be shut down within 24 hours of the game ending.

Maybe.. .. . Maybe not. Heck it will take us 24 hours to get home to post.

Win or lose I'll be here. Year after year I hope. The zebras have been really good so far in letting the boys play. If the devils kick our butt we lost to the 2011 Gold Ball recipient. If we win it's no surprise to us. So, I don't see the fans acting like female hounds if their school has less points on the board at the end of the game. Our program expects to win every Friday night and once a year on Saturday. It's ALL good in Giles Football. Sushi buffet. Friday night. Come as you are.... :ph34r:

Thanks. Beautiful country up there. May your Thanksgiving be filled with family & laughter. :ph34r:

I also think that you all live in a beautiful part of Tennessee. I was competeing in the Jack Daniels Invitational World BBQ Championship a couple of years ago and the only motels we could find with any vacancies was in Pulaski. It was really beautiful around there.