Giles at Greeneville!

DevilMan03

Whio wins?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Greeneville?
    • Giles?

I take it Giles has a great passing offense this year.That's the kind of team that may in fact give the Devils a tough game.That is if Giles has time to throw the ball.Greeneville has as strong a front as I've seen in a long time,so Giles will have to hit on the fast stuff to have any success in my opinion.I don't know what kind of team speed or how strong the Giles defense is,but they will be tested as well.I'm going to give this Giles passing game some credit for friday night and say the Devils 42-21.

batman, at the beginning of the year, a really good passing team could have probably scored at will on us, but this staff has done a fantastic job of getting the right guys n the right spots in the secondary and now, even throwing on these guys is a challenge at best. not saying it's impossible by any means, just a whooole lot tougher than say the first 2 or 3 games. I'm hearing that GHS is working on a scrimmage between the Giles game and the blue cross bowl with my arizona cardinals....point of emphasis being to show that cardinals that yes, it is indeed possible to complete a pass and two, to show the Greene Devils that they are afterall mortal.....hehehe...GO CARDS, GO DEVILS and the "streak" goes to 27 saturday up in "commonVOL" stadium

I have noticed one thing that Greeneville fans and Giles County fans have in common... They sure do like to talk or rather type. 57 pages already. By friday it will be near 100

In 09' it went 116 pages. Friday may be kind of quiet......most of us GC fans will be driving all day. At least most of US idiots that are posting all of the time will be driving all day.

Blah, blah, blah...Greeneville somethings will never change. You're all mighty D couldn't stop us 2 years ago and they won't this year.Rollins and Hall were there then and mr Wallace run all over them and threw around them. WELL OUR TEAM IS STRONG!!!!! No they're not they just play a bunch of patsies! Get over yourself. Your O-Line can't block, your QB can't throw. And #21 is nowhere around a 4.4 40. Your linebackers are the weakest part of your team. The team as a whole don't like to hit!!

GC-24

THE GREAT DEVILS.... 10

LMAO..and i thought WOMG was the funny guy on here....this guy is OBVIOUSLY correct though. anyone can see that Rollins and Hall havent improved OR grown a bit in the last 2 years......hey, when #21 is running past your line, lb's and secondary friday night, ask them how fast they think he is...but even if the bobbies somehow manage to contain 21....3 will just run over you, so either way you're in trub bub!

Blah, blah, blah...Greeneville somethings will never change. You're all mighty D couldn't stop us 2 years ago and they won't this year.Rollins and Hall were there then and mr Wallace run all over them and threw around them. WELL OUR TEAM IS STRONG!!!!! No they're not they just play a bunch of patsies! Get over yourself. Your O-Line can't block, your QB can't throw. And #21 is nowhere around a 4.4 40. Your linebackers are the weakest part of your team. The team as a whole don't like to hit!!

GC-24

THE GREAT DEVILS.... 10

I really don't think ur serious so I'm not gonns say anything towards this asinine post.

GC-24

THE GREAT DEVILS.... 10

Not that our guys needed more motivation for this game, but thanks for your contributions.

Not that our guys needed more motivation for this game, but thanks for your contributions.

Hillarious :roflol: All of the GV reactions to that post....lets see...first post ever to coacht and a total attack......smells like a GV coach or fan trying to boost his boys up. Smells like they see a bit too much overconfidence in the devils. The real giveaway is that nobody here knows the reall names of your 2 superheroe linemen :thumb:

Edited by likearock

LMAO..and i thought WOMG was the funny guy on here....this guy is OBVIOUSLY correct though. anyone can see that Rollins and Hall havent improved OR grown a bit in the last 2 years......hey, when #21 is running past your line, lb's and secondary friday night, ask them how fast they think he is...but even if the bobbies somehow manage to contain 21....3 will just run over you, so either way you're in trub bub!

So I just went to the Alcoa I-high site and rewatched the broadcast of that game...wanted to see if Bobcat1 knew something I didn't. Those didn't look like sophomores that didn't like to hit. And I can't say I have timed #21, but he sure was blowing past the F5 and impressing the heck out of the Alcoa announcers. :thumb:

Hillarious :roflol: All of the GV reactions to that post....lets see...first post ever to coacht and a total attack......smells like a GV coach or fan trying to boost his boys up. Smells like they see a bit too much overconfidence in the devils. The real giveaway is that nobody here knows the reall names of your 2 superheroe linemen :thumb:

Well, you may be right but it sure isn't hard to figure out the names of two Mr. Football finalists.

So I just went to the Alcoa I-high site and rewatched the broadcast of that game...wanted to see if Bobcat1 knew something I didn't. Those didn't look like sophomores that didn't like to hit. And I can't say I have timed #21, but he sure was blowing past the F5 and impressing the heck out of the Alcoa announcers. :thumb:

Yes, at some point the announcers in that game made a comment that the Alcoa coaches made it clear that they wouldn’t kick it anywhere near #21.

Curious......Greeneville Devils.....Shark thing?? Is that like an Auburn Tiger/War Eagle? Does that go way back or just recently?

Burley Stadium.....how long's it been around? Did they put turf in originally when they built the stadium or did that come later? Tax payer funded?

The shark thing is just a nickname for the devils starting defense. It was started by one of the players this year and just got really popular.. The shark name really fits the way that defense plays.... As far as the stadium, it's been there awhile but the turf came in 08, it was mostly donated.

Edited by WoodlawnFalcons