Dresden @ Adamsville

hogheaven

Yep, they are picked to win! We just glad to have a chance! Massey has em winning by 7! And The Guru has picked them too!

Yeah, just saw a report on ESPN that the Lions are finally favored to win!! They said we were to small, slow & weak to play with the Lions!! Man, if we could only run, throw or catch just a little I would be happy!!

Yeah, just saw a report on ESPN that the Lions are finally favored to win!! They said we were to small, slow & weak to play with the Lions!! Man, if we could only run, throw or catch just a little I would be happy!!

Sorry, we already have the honor of being the smallest, slowest, and weakest team in West Tn. Sorry, no motivation for you!!!!!!

Lions will roar :hungry:

Trust me....the Lions are used to being the underdogs. All year, we've been told that we're not good enough to beat this team or that team so we're by no means looking at Adamsville as the underdogs. These two teams made it this far for a reason. Friday night's game should be a good one & may the best team go on to represent West TN well in Cookeville.....just hope it's my Lions!

Trust me....the Lions are used to being the underdogs. All year, we've been told that we're not good enough to beat this team or that team so we're by no means looking at Adamsville as the underdogs. These two teams made it this far for a reason. Friday night' game should be a good one & may the best team go on to represent West TN well in Cookeville.....just hope it's my Lions!

Now you know we west teams can't compete with them boys from the mighty east!!!! They play a different kind if football! Pssst, we might as well stay home!

. . . .All year, we've been told that we're not good enough to beat this team or that team so we're by no means looking at Adamsville as the underdogs. . . .

Sounds like what we've heard as well. I'm sure whichever of us wins will hear the same thing one more time from all the East TN folks. I get the impression they believe everything is Pop Warner west of the Tennessee river.

My prediction

Adamsville 28

Dresden 14

Good luck to both teams I'm pulling for Adamsville just cause I picked them early on to make it to cookville and I knew Dresden would beat Humboldt last week as well cause this dresden team is good. I just see Adamsville wears you down in the second half.

Humboldt was holding their knees in the second half. Dresden will not be worn down. Regardless of the outcome, it will not be due to tired second half on our side.

Edited by Select55