Boyd Buc 2012

reaction

Point of order... BBS beat FC last year in the game, but an official awarded a touchdown to a player who was down on the 2. I am pretty sure we will not have officials that sorry again this year.

Wrong I was standing on the goal line on Boyds side of the field.........And watch it on film many times, the officials got the call right.......

We looked good. I like Rance running the ball. Runs hard, and likes to run through people. Jim looked good running the ball too. Could be a special year for the Bucs if they keep it up.

Rance is a Power House!! Love watching him as well! Also love watching the determination and spirit of the whole team - the seniors are fired up and it is contagious!!! Hope they stay focused like this all season!

Wrong I was standing on the goal line on Boyds side of the field.........And watch it on film many times, the officials got the call right.......

Not sure who you are, but I was a member of the SETFOA for 14 years and I have worked several playoff games. The Saturday after, at the UTC game, several college and high school officials in the press box watched several versions of the play and all said it was the worst call that they had ever seen and was made by an official that was out of position. So… I will go with what I saw and their opinion.

I did not make the post to restart an argument about the call because, if you know what you are talking about, it is on film… so there is no argument… you don’t get “bounce†yards. The past is the past... let's let that go...

The point I was making is that Boyd was at least even if not the better team last year and… they seem to be better this year… or at least the offense has started off better than they did last year.

Not sure who you are, but I was a member of the SETFOA for 14 years and I have worked several playoff games. The Saturday after, at the UTC game, several college and high school officials in the press box watched several versions of the play and all said it was the worst call that they had ever seen and was made by an official that was out of position. So… I will go with what I saw and their opinion.

I did not make the post to restart an argument about the call because, if you know what you are talking about, it is on film… so there is no argument… you don’t get “bounce†yards. The past is the past... let's let that go...

The point I was making is that Boyd was at least even if not the better team last year and… they seem to be better this year… or at least the offense has started off better than they did last year.

Boyd was the better team.....Coach Price and I talked about that in the end zone before he left........But the call was good......sorry....if you show the film to officials in Nashville with FCS people around they would said it was the right call.....

Boyd was the better team.....Coach Price and I talked about that in the end zone before he left........But the call was good......sorry....if you show the film to officials in Nashville with FCS people around they would said it was the right call.....

Your the same football genius that said Boyd wouldn't get a 100 rushing yards total against CCS. I heard you were a Hoser but you come off as more of a Poser...

Edited by Gander