Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

Ha, well obviously I'm talkin about the 3-0 loss to Grace Christian. Again my question was does anyone know if they're 1A or 2A cause one sp poster said they were 2A but Coach T says 1A. If so, ya'll got egged by a 1A team and I was wondering how that happened (unusual circumstances?)

You should know they are 2a without having to ask and that they finished up the regular season and post season at 10 - 0 including a win over CAK who happens to have beat Alcoa twice and playing for the 3a title.

yes we all no tht SP has a tough schedule but everyone go look at there schedule an who they played it aint all tht impressive honestly..i mean they was ok team but jus cause there in a different classifaction dont mean anything.. yal keep talkin bout tht an ill keep talkin bout how huntingdon beat milan which is playin for the gold ball in 3A an beat dredsen which is playin for the 2A ball !an guess wat we beat huntingdon so grow up an stop talkinn bout yals schedule, tht does not add points or take off points on tht score board if tht was so then huntingdon would have been 100-0 before the game started..an yes the lil ole WC team does have the speed to run with ur boys

GCA would have been a very strong contender for the 2a title if they weren't banned from post season and they finished 10 - 0 including a win over CAK who is playing Milan. Sissy Mountain would likely have made a run at the 4a title if they hadn't got burned to the ground by the tssaa and were 2a defending state champs. SP also played and whipped Boyd at Boyd who lost in OT on the Touch Down Jesus call. SP also beat several 3a playoff teams.

Edited by rlh

GCA would have been a very strong contender for the 2a title if they weren't banned from post season and they finished 10 - 0 including a win over CAK who is playing Milan. Sissy Mountain would likely have made a run at the 4a title if they hadn't got burned to the ground by the tssaa and were 2a defending state champs. SP also played and whipped Boyd at Boyd who lost in OT on the Touch Down Jesus call. SP also beat several 3a playoff teams.

well wasnt they banned for recruiting ?tht means if they didnt do tht they wouldnt have had the player or players to make them 10-0 right ?i may be wrong but not sure an wat happened to signal mountain ? ..im jus saying they havent played maryville or anyone like tht but they have played a tough schedule an beat some good teams thts jus facts i agree !but wayne county hasnt been slowed down at all so i think this will be a knock out drag out kinda game

well wasnt they banned for recruiting ?tht means if they didnt do tht they wouldnt have had the player or players to make them 10-0 right ?i may be wrong but not sure an wat happened to signal mountain ? ..im jus saying they havent played maryville or anyone like tht but they have played a tough schedule an beat some good teams thts jus facts i agree !but wayne county hasnt been slowed down at all so i think this will be a knock out drag out kinda game

Signal Mtn got hit the same way P.C. did only later and it cost them the playoffs. I assure you that Signal was a very good 4a team, easily one of the top 2 or 3. Why do you think we would be playing the defending 6a Champ? You guys haven't played the defending anything champ. All I am getting at is you people out there on the west coast down play and denigrate our schedule. That bleeping schedule and Bernie Childresses lame seeding system is what landed us a #3 seed and caused us to travel round 2, 3 and 4 to lesser teams. We may also end up wearing our road jerseys 2 years in a row going into cookeville because of it. Getting rewarded like that for playing a tough schedule is idiotic like the system and the goobers that came up with it.

these two teams r my favorite in TN ..ive always backed SP when other teams talked trash bout em an always was behind them in the big game..south pitt has one of the most dominating football programs i have ever seen in 1a football so were can i go wrong i mean im pullin for WC i hope they pull it out. they got a good chance to do tht..but if we lose ill be the first to say great season an game to south pitt an congrads on the back to back but until then WC showem why were 13-0 ..

these two teams r my favorite in TN ..ive always backed SP when other teams talked trash bout em an always was behind them in the big game..south pitt has one of the most dominating football programs i have ever seen in 1a football so were can i go wrong i mean im pullin for WC i hope they pull it out. they got a good chance to do tht..but if we lose ill be the first to say great season an game to south pitt an congrads on the back to back but until then WC showem why were 13-0 ..

WE don't have anything against Wayne County right now except they are in the way of a Gold Ball. thumb[1].gif

Signal Mtn got hit the same way P.C. did only later and it cost them the playoffs. I assure you that Signal was a very good 4a team, easily one of the top 2 or 3. Why do you think we would be playing the defending 6a Champ? You guys haven't played the defending anything champ. All I am getting at is you people out there on the west coast down play and denigrate our schedule. That bleeping schedule and Bernie Childresses lame seeding system is what landed us a #3 seed and caused us to travel round 2, 3 and 4 to lesser teams. We may also end up wearing our road jerseys 2 years in a row going into cookeville because of it. Getting rewarded like that for playing a tough schedule is idiotic like the system and the goobers that came up with it.

I agree, but what criteria would you go by to seed teams. Maybe a power rating or something similar would work?

jus thought ill get someone goin with the maryville comment lol but im not downin SP they have a by far tougher schedule than WC everyone knows tht but we cant help who we play ..but also noone has slowed us down at all ..an yal got shafted in the playoffs an the jerseys thts a bunch of crop to i agree 100 percent