Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

We are back after back to back appearances for the first time in school history. These guys have a very special opportunity next Friday and I couldnt be more proud.. I talked to the other Allen and I think he is going to be ready to go. Having him back will be huge for us and make us even more flexible. Sky is the limit for this team when we are healthy. Look forward to seeing us go out with a Bang.

Oh and I def agree with Pirate Mike. No way that UC team would move the ball on this years defense. Alot of these kids played then as Sophomores. I look forward to seeing Wayne County in person. They have to be pretty solid to knock off Huntingdon but I still dont see them beating SP.

Dude...we would have beaten yall if your reunion teams would have shown up. We simply ran over and over your "big d" so to speak and around your defense. If it wasn't for your 7 footer Q B and throwing the ball a little..you wouldn't have stayed as close as you did. We had 2 T D's called back...that is another 14 points.

It was called smashmouth football...running right at you and if you don't remember. Your team came in like all they had to do was show up. Yep..show up and get your Silver ball. No, we aren't there this year but i can pull for a team and know about yours. Wayne County is the real deal. In 2009, we beat Wayne County to play South Pitt. Wayne County could have beaten you that year also. Wayne County can throw...throw...and run...and run. so be ready Black and Orange, Wayne County will be ready to play.

thanks for the support ucgrad !how yal lookin next year ?

Yea, Yea, Yea. It is real easy for a team to be undefeated when every team they play is in single a. Wayne County has a good team yes, but if they played our schedule they would have 2-3 loses. Just saying, but you will believe after Friday. Come enjoy the show you will be in the presence of bad company. Sp fans will understand that others won't.

Powerp, what kind of mess is this? You did good last week and didnt make that Marshall man to mad. It is not even Sunday and you are already making this Rice man mad. Grider is trying to win two championships in a row. If you cost us this game by making this Rice man mad, Grider will be real mad at you. You think im joking but im not. I told that pegleg man to take your durn computer away from you.

Dude...we would have beaten yall if your reunion teams would have shown up. We simply ran over and over your "big d" so to speak and around your defense. If it wasn't for your 7 footer Q B and throwing the ball a little..you wouldn't have stayed as close as you did. We had 2 T D's called back...that is another 14 points.

Will the one hit wonder team please exit stage left. Don't be jealous your team will never get back again. This is sp and wayne time. Thank you and shut up.

thanks for the support ucgrad !how yal lookin next year ?

We had only 4 seniors. 2 of which started...they other two played some. Only one was a really decent player. All of our skilled players are back next year. We started 5 freshmen this year and the reason was because we had some quit...and major injuries. Our numbers are low. This years senior class and next year senior classes are very small. After that, we will be back to normal we hope. We should make it to the 3rd round at least next year...4th or finals...but depends on injuries. Thanks and the best of luck to your team.

Powerp, what kind of mess is this? You did good last week and didnt make that Marshall man to mad. It is not even Sunday and you are already making this Rice man mad. Grider is trying to win two championships in a row. If you cost us this game by making this Rice man mad, Grider will be real mad at you. You think im joking but im not. I told that pegleg man to take your durn computer away from you.

Roy do you really think if WC plays this game mad they will beat SP? You need to tell Grider to get mad so they can win this game. There is still 5 days to lift weights to get big and strong for this game...will Grider get these boys in the weight room to get big and strong before this game? 5 days is plenty of time to get big and strong...I used to go to the weight room before I hit the beach and my muscles would swell up and make me look big for the honeys.

I find it comical what UCGRAD said about an SP all-star team not being able to stop Union City in 2009. Y'all won the game, good for you but if you for any reason think that 2009 defense is as good as it gets for us then you are sorely mistaken. That 2009 defense was the weakest defense SP has fielded in the past 5 years. PERIOD. They won that year with their offense.

I think South Pitt only has a few posters on here making these claims of us being invincible. So Pitt has a good team this year and they have had good teams for awhile, but none of these current teams are anything like those teams in the 90s. Wayne County is obviously a very good team as evidence of their 13-0 record. I admit that I was one that picked Huntingdon, but I was wrong. I watched that game today online and Wayne looks like a good team. The pirates will have their hands full in this one.

Haha "DUDE" you dont no what your talking about.. SP has had many defenses in the past much better than that one. The teams I played on in late 90's would have put 60 on you and Sam Pickett and Eddie Moore would still be running touchdowns on your big and bad Union City 2009 team. Thats funny! I hope your enjoying basketball season. Maybe Union City makes it back to Cookeville eventually. Until then keep talking about your 2009 team

Hey Wayne County, how is your field goal kicker...can he hit from 35 or closer. S P won't have no field goal kicker I don't think. They didn't think they would ever need one. Also, they remember a number ...hummmm...#27 from Union City who set a all time state record in all 6 classifications on times of rushing at ( 47 ). Basically running the ball right down their throats. Union City had two other touchdowns called back also. Just go up there...don't worry about their little pregame show they do...if they still do so and take care of business. Play your game til the end...it will work. Don't get me wrong, South Pitt is very good but so is Wayne County. This should be a really good game. Good luck to you Wayne County.

Your a idiot....You just keep tooting that little horn Toot toot!!! Lol you guys stunk up the field the last two years and your still yapping about 2009! We are here every year little doggy not just a blimp on the radar! This defense would wipe their cleats up and down your UC team...You played ball control offense to keep OUR offense off the field! Not the other way around..You never stopped us we stopped ourself...We have told u congrats a 100 times as y'all did what it took to win and u still compare that 09 SP team to the others that have won it! It's the dumbest and most idiotic thing any poster could get on here and rant about..

2009 SP defense couldn't hold this years defenses jock strap.....Even on your storied day in 2009 Union City is still the worst 1A State Champion I've seen in over 15 years...Enjoy your popcorn, paint yourself and shake your Pom Pom as hard as you can next Friday! It will NOT matter!!! That is all