FCS VS Dresden

therealfan

Really? Shock the world? Lol FCS was a 4 seed and y'all were a 5 seed, I don't quite see that being a world shocking win haha I highly doubt it happens though, Go Commanders!! And don't start this under dog crap, we're a 4 seed, not a 1 or 2 seed. Oh and recruiting isn't illegal, giving scholarships is.

If you are afforded the advantage of bringing in good players scholarship or not then it is an unfair advantage and you should take your butts to D1(2).....

If you are afforded the advantage of bringing in good players scholarship or not then it is an unfair advantage and you should take your butts to D1(2).....

You are an idiot, you are able to bring in any kids that live near your school, just like we are. It's funny your making excuses and it's not even game time.

I don't expect either team to run away with this one. Dresden plays very physical and from what I've heard so does Friendship Sissy School. :roflolk: Hope for an injury free game and let em have it Lions! :twisted:

Why don't you call trousdale, bb or os and ask them how they felt the day after they played fcs, don't think you will think we are sissys after saturday.

You are an idiot, you are able to bring in any kids that live near your school, just like we are. It's funny your making excuses and it's not even game time.

Please dont call me an idiot ever again, I have no dog in this fight and could care less who wins. The guy I quoted specifically said "recruiting is not illegal" and what I said is true, it is an unfair advantage.....

Lions bringing home a gold ball!!!!! And I'm sorry to hear Westview and Greenfield fans cheering against us seeing as most Dresden fans pull for other county schools when they aren't playing each other but yet we are supposed to be without class.

So all y'all have to say is that y'all are gonna win it? This is gonna be a real interesting thread <_<

Please dont call me an idiot ever again, I have no dog in this fight and could care less who wins. The guy I quoted specifically said "recruiting is not illegal" and what I said is true, it is an unfair advantage.....

Would you like some cheese to go with that whine? Take it to the public vs. private thread, can we actually talk about the game?