FCS VS Dresden

therealfan

:thumb::thumb:

You should've been on here all week! Neither team really knows much about the other so all we can do is talk private verses public schools. Commanderman has gumption though, seems like he has been the only one from FCS on here daily. On a side note I've been reading some of the Henry County / Powell threads and it's also pretty amusing, they've had talk of spies and black helicopters flying around the school on practice days. No one really knows how the game will turn out tomorrow but it's been a He-- of a ride this year and I'm pretty sure both fan bases could'nt be anymore proud of their teams season.

Lions will shock the football world tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully.

:thumb::thumb:

Go read my previous posts, I've already said I think this will be a close game. The kids will be ready to fight for a gold ball and they know this will not be a cakewalk, some of your fans seem to think y'all will kill us though and I disagree. I just think this will be a low scoring game and I think y'all are overconfident in your offense.

I just think everybody on here is just talking up stuff that they can't back up, lets just leave it to the players and the coaches. Good Luck to Dresden! Who cares about private/public?

Nothing stops the Lions from feasting on Commander Combos tonight. Starved the boys all week, so they are HUNGRY! Don't expect FCS folk to understand what hungry is about. Tomorrow the rest of the state gets to see Dresden is going to be a fixture for years to come. No recruiting, all home grown boys who have been together since they were toddlers. Sending Coach Hewett out on a championship season! Kick some bootie Lions!

PLEASE!!! Name ONE player FC has recruited. Like your boys, most of ours grew up in our county. I even went to school with some of their parents. We aren't importing boys or cloning NFL players. Is that all you've got? It just sounds like you're setting up an excuse if you lose. I don't know who will win just like you don't know. Both teams have teenage boys who have worked hard to get to the biggest game of their life. Grow up! Talk football or call Dr. Phil.

Edited by GeorgeBailey

I named his first name and last initial. That is a whole lot less personal than putting players numbers on here as some dresden people have done. Notice that this guy says, "this young man and his mother". This kid does not have a father at home. If he did, the coach would not have said something like that to him. This is the kind of trash FCS is going to have to deal with.

For all making the nasty posts about either team is wrong. They are young gentlemen that have worked hard on and off the field to get where they are right now. Both teams need to be commended on their hard work and determination.

Since moving to Dresden 9 years ago, I have gotten to know most of these young men and can say they are respectful, All-American boys. They have a love for the game that I believe is beyond comparison. I wish both teams Good Luck.

As for the comments made about our coaching staff and situations that happened 4 years ago... I am the mother of that young man so most people in this area know who I am and what I stand for considering we are not a big town or county. Thank you dtownfan364 for taking up for me and my son; but "Clint" you talk about us being "trashy" because dtownfan364 said "I am personal friends with the young man and his mother." Mentioning that "this kid does not have a father at home"... "This is the kind of trash FCS is going to have to deal with."

"Clint" may I explain something to you:

My son and the coach did learn a lesson from this. It took a bigger man to stand-up for his wrong doings and he apologized. My son told me that he realized even adults make mistakes and even though it is hard to do saying your sorry is always the right thing to do.

When it comes to the father situation:

His father and I have remaind close friends since we have parted ways. I was at his wedding with his current wife, I have been around the baby that they have together, and they have also helped me while my husband has been out of town with not only his son but my other children as well. Sound like "trash" to you? I think not. I do not look at his step-mother as a step-mother. She is his other mother and God forbid that anything happen to me I know that she would take care of my son as if he were her very on.

When it comes to my husband, if you look further in posts that is my husband standing to the left in the military picture. He is currently on his 3rd deployment. So not only does my son have 1 father he has 2.

As for my son, he graduated last year and helps with the football team with most practices, all the games and he is standing right next to the HEAD COACH!!!

He has decided when he gets through with his military duties (he leaves for basic on Jan. 24), he is planning on using his G.I. Bill, going to college to get his teaching degree so that he can coach football. He says he has learned so much from all the coaches that THEY have inspired him. Does that sound like these Coaches are such horrible people? NO.

So excuse me "Clint" before you speak of "trashy" people. Make sure you know the whole situation of child, parents, coaches, and town itself. My husband is currently overseas fighting to keep our country free and you hide behind a computer downing his family calling them "trashy." I shall pray for you and hope that you truly think about what you said and realize that it was wrong.

GO LIONS!!!! DLU!!! BRING HOME THE GOLD!!!

FCS has never jawed with Dresdon, thus not much smack talk. If we had bantered with you for a couple of seasons we both would know it was all on fun. Right now it's like talking to your new inlaws, don't want to say something awkward. Congrats on your season

That said,FCS by 21.:)

21?! Ya'll will be lucky to score :twisted: